Discussion - Increasing key and throttle limits for GCE? | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Increasing key and throttle limits for GCE?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

bdunn

Citizen+
Original poster
Oct 24, 2018
I’m wondering about the possibility of increasing the PG limits on the maximum keys up from 20 and the throttle limit up from 10G. I’m running on a fast system as I have committed resources to spare. My NZBGet downloads are averaging around 350MB/s.

This is based on the assumption that with more service keys I could increase the speed of PGBlitz transfers to Team Drives to something around 15000-20000 MB without an issue from Google. It’s not like I’m not paying for it given how much I spend with Google monthly. Any idea if this would be an issue?

Perhaps rather than modifying the code someone could point me to the code that is controling the limit so I could alter it myself?

Many thanks... GREAT PROJECT!

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Ya but do you have anything that goes past this? I limit the keys basically because if you create way too many, you will have to delete the older ones overtime. The new pgblitz lets you type the number of keys in now; but not out yet. making sure this is very well written out.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Note, it goes to 50 keys now, it advertises 20, but 50 is the count. Pushing pass 20 keys is useless unless your pushing more than 15TB a day.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending