Ideas - Indexer Invites | PlexGuide.com

Ideas Indexer Invites

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
D

Deleted member 10473

Maybe
Post automatically merged:

Do u know the reason?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nerosutton

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Dec 1, 2019
I can still access thru links but it disappeared from the Welcome tab

D

Deleted member 10473

If I'm not wrong this forum was made for pgblitz project. But over 1 month I saw that this forum turned into an Invite Trading forum. Isn't it extreme abusement?

Nerosutton

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Dec 1, 2019
I think it would probably be better if the trading was walled off into its own section or do away with it.
I will admit I came here for plex stuff (but not the blitz project) and found people looking for invites.

Reactions: 1 user

ramm

Citizen
Nov 26, 2019
I liked the invite section but if there was any issues then maybe restrict users from posting until their account is old enough or has enough posts. That would seem better than removing it all together.

Reactions: 2 users

PhreakyPhool

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
Why is it that a plex related forum cannot have an invite trading section? As long as invite trading is not turned into abuse. The only hitch I found was that certain indexers who do not wish to be named in public forums or platforms was not heeded here whereas there are many others who have no issues. Removing the section altogether seems harsh. *My Opinion*

Nerosutton

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Dec 1, 2019
Whatever the owners of this forum decide I can accept because it's their property to do with as they please.
It would seem polite though to make some sort of announcement regarding the change.
However, that too is their decision. So...
I might add that I am a financial supporter of this forum and I would think that would allow me at least an explanation.

D

Deleted member 10473

Don't worry, it'll be online. But there'll be many rules & regulations must be followed. And due to abuse it won't be open for every member. Respected Member+ will enjoy that section. Cuz this forum is for blitz project, not for only invite seekers. There are many Trading Forum in the internet. They're good there, not here. Thus why that section gone offline.

This I got to know mates. If you're related to the project then don't worry. Be patient.

Nerosutton

Experienced+
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.
Maybe you could PM me the trading forums you are aware of. I only know of two.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 10473

Your Account was never deleted. It's alive. By the way, he is sorry for that. And I shut down that section, it'll be online in a few moment with new rules. Rules Ready, Check.
Btw, we don't allow dup account. Pm me to fix your account. And stop bullying here. You have got too many Reports. You won't be ban. Delete your shits.
Post automatically merged:

Invite section is live. But read Rules in Announcement forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

slain1

Citizen
Jun 12, 2020
I for one don't see the harm in keeping the invite section active as long as the members follow the mods requirements. If everyone is behaving according to the rules then it shouldn't be deleted.

syebrexsr

Experienced+
Donor
Patron
May 22, 2020
Thank you for the updated info on invites; no rule-breaking bones in my body when it comes to this wonderful site :). Appreciate all the hard work and don't want to fog up the project with stuff that is unrelated.

If there is going to be a place other than this site where this type of conversation can take place, please let me know.

ItherNiT

Citizen
Oct 22, 2019
I also support the idea of having an invite section that's walled off from the rest. Can be Ideal for new people just finding the project, to be sort of one stop shop(solution), as there is already the usenet discounts/affiliate links up top.

doob

Administrator
Project Manager
Jun 7, 2020
It's not deleted , the subforum invites is not for everyone visible

dcybergeek

Citizen
Jun 19, 2020
It's not deleted , the subforum invites is not for everyone visible
Hi, sorry for asking late (just came across this thread while surfing/searching for the section) so it is only available to the members who donate?

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending