NZBGet - Instability between Radarr and NZBget | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet Instability between Radarr and NZBget

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agraham78

Citizen
Original poster
Mar 5, 2018
I got my server all up and running recently. I had been running on windows, and decided to make the switch to Ubuntu. It was a bit challenging for me with the learning curve of never having working in Linux before, but I got it, finally. Everything was working swimmingly in the automation for about 24 hours and then Radarr lost it's connection to NZBget. no setting were changed. Sonarr, Hydra, and all other apps connected to get are working just fine. When I test the settings in Radarr, I just get a general "connection timed out". I tried restarting the containers, rebooting the machine, redeploying the get and radarr containers, and finally removing get from radarr, and re-adding it. At this last step, after removing get from Radarr, I now cannot add it back, as it keeps timing out...I've triple checked the get config, and it matches the config in Sonarr, which is working.

Any thoughts?

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I got my server all up and running recently. I had been running on windows, and decided to make the switch to Ubuntu. It was a bit challenging for me with the learning curve of never having working in Linux before, but I got it, finally. Everything was working swimmingly in the automation for about 24 hours and then Radarr lost it's connection to NZBget. no setting were changed. Sonarr, Hydra, and all other apps connected to get are working just fine. When I test the settings in Radarr, I just get a general "connection timed out". I tried restarting the containers, rebooting the machine, redeploying the get and radarr containers, and finally removing get from radarr, and re-adding it. At this last step, after removing get from Radarr, I now cannot add it back, as it keeps timing out...I've triple checked the get config, and it matches the config in Sonarr, which is working.

Any thoughts?
I haven't had this problem, but to each his own right :D ... are you running a pure ubuntu and if so, what version? It's all good, learning is occuring :D

Agraham78

Citizen
Original poster
Mar 5, 2018
I'm running 16.04 LTS, which was downloaded direct from the Linux site. Actually just ran some pending updates, and still no luck...I don't want to scrap the whole thing and start over...had to do that a couple of times over, but I'm starting to wonder if scrapping Radarr completely and a fresh install is not required. It seems to me that the issue is that Radarr is not actually reaching out to get as it says it is.

Agraham78

Citizen
Original poster
Mar 5, 2018
I have not changed anything port-wise, or switching to https. I've set a reserved IP for the server itself, but not running static DNS config.

Agraham78

Citizen
Original poster
Mar 5, 2018
I've made some progress with this. Not sure which way to go though. My browser tells me that my connection to any of the sites for the server apps is not secure (I'm on the machine that the server runs on). I figured out that the radarr container was not joined into the plexguide network in portainer, so I fixed that. I was also running into an issue in nzbget where it keeps continuously prompting me to log in, and then rejecting the log in info I set. So I killed the control username and password. Once that was done, I was able to save and successfully test NZBget in the Radarr settings. The issue is when I update the settings to match in Sonarr, I have the same issue where the connection to NZBget times out just like it was in Radarr before I made the changes. At this point it appears as though I can have one working or the other, but not both. Very odd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending