Respected Member
Original poster
Staff
Local time
5:34 PM
Nov 3, 2018
Server Type
Local - Dedicated Server
TASK [Register Ports] **********************************************************
Thursday 03 January 2019 23:48:17 -0600 (0:00:00.164) 0:00:00.575 ******
fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": true, "cmd": "cat /var/plexguide/server.ports", "delta": "0:00:00.003040", "end": "2019-01-03 23:48:17.427166", "msg": "non-zero return code", "rc": 1, "start": "2019-01-03 23:48:17.424126", "stderr": "cat: /var/plexguide/server.ports: No such file or directory", "stderr_lines": ["cat: /var/plexguide/server.ports: No such file or directory"], "stdout": "", "stdout_lines": []}
...ignoring

I've been trying to get Traefik to work and have been getting several errors. Decided to clean install new version and keep getting errors. I also keep getting

The directory '/home/sn0wed/.cache/pip/http' or its parent directory is not owned by the current user and the cache has been disabled. Please check the permissions and owner of that directory. If executing pip with sudo, you may want sudo's -H flag.
The directory '/home/sn0wed/.cache/pip' or its parent directory is not owned by the current user and caching wheels has been disabled. check the permissions and owner of that directory. If executing pip with sudo, you may want sudo's -H flag.

dallensmith

Local time
6:34 PM
Feb 15, 2019
I have tried fresh installs of ubuntu 16.04 & 18.04 & Debian
I keep getting errors no matter what I do while trying to install PGBlitz, I have tried installing with root and with a sudo user.
Every scenario gives me different errors, mostly permission errors. not sure what I am doing wrong but I've been going at it for the past 2 days and cant seem to get a clean install

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Dexxa

Respected Member
Staff
Local time
11:34 PM
Apr 18, 2018
Hmm, Thats strange, I had problems installing pgblitz on a cloudatcost server, But i solved that by not doing the upgrade and just did

sudo rm -rf /opt/plexguide && sudo rm -rf /opt/pgstage && sudo apt install curl -y && curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PGBlitz/Install/v8.5/install.sh | sudo -H sh

which seemed to install without the updates, but soon as i did the updates before the install it wouldnt install, Try on a free os install without doing updates see if that works,

Sn0wed

Respected Member
Original poster
Staff
Local time
5:34 PM
Nov 3, 2018
I don't remember how I fixed this, but I did manage to get this working. I think it was something to do with docker not giving the admin account access to the folder after it was manually updated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.