Discussion - Is it possible to save downloaded files both on local share as well as uploading to GDrive? | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Is it possible to save downloaded files both on local share as well as uploading to GDrive?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

akshayogra

Citizen
Original poster
Donor
Donor
Oct 1, 2018
I have a 30TB local share at home that I want to download to, but also have friends sharing my GDrive folder. Is it possible to get both working?

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
No, not the way it's setup. You can fork the transport piece... modify rclone to copy rather than move and you'll have to build your own script to move or store the file locally after the fact. PGBlitz was originally built on the concept of being cloud, docker, not local hd centric.

akshayogra

Citizen
Original poster
Donor
Donor
Oct 1, 2018
thanks for the quick response! yeah agreed - i knew my use case was super unique haha

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
The upside for me was I sold all 76TB of my drives and I just now have a gaming system and power bill went down. Google does a 25 disaster recovery snapshot.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending