Discussion - Is there a way to insert a delay between copy and delete? | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Is there a way to insert a delay between copy and delete?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Edrock200

MVP
Original poster
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
I've run into an odd issue with pgmove with regards to bazarre and srts subtitle files. When bazarr uploads an srt, Plex sees the srt and adds it. As soon as pgmove deletes the local copy after uploading to gdrive, Plex sees the delete and deletes the srt. Subsequent scans don't bring the srt back unless I do a manual metadata refresh on the show.

Prior to this, srts don't add from scans even though local media assets are turned on in all the agents and at the top of the list. Therefore I had to turn on "detect partial changes" which seems to work initially until the local srt is deleted. I suspect since srts are so small, the time between copy, upload and delete is less than rclones 60 second poll time for changes in the g drive. So I'm wondering if there is a way to insert a 120 second delay between the upload copy confirmation and the local file being deleted. Thanks in advance for any help.
Ed

Edrock200

MVP
Original poster
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
*edit* so after finding and looking at the pgmove.sh script I see it's not a copy/delete, but an rclone move. If I modify pgmove.sh to exclude *.srt's, then setup a cron job to rclone copy, sleep, rm -rf /mnt/move/*.srt, will that work? And if so, will of pg *autoheal replace* pgmove.sh?

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending