NZBGet - Issue with creating directories in NZBget under 7.6.4 | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet Issue with creating directories in NZBget under 7.6.4

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

bryce

Citizen
Original poster
Jul 12, 2018
Hi All,

I have a new install going and I am currently having issues with NZBget. I am getting the following

"nzbget.conf(52): Invalid value for option "QueueDir" (/queue): could not create directory :"
"nzbget.conf(46): Invalid value for option "NzbDir" (/nzb): could not create directory :"

The program basically shuts down after this. Sonarr and Radarr seem to be working fine. After initial install I did a restore of my program data as usual. Once done this is where I am getting stuck. I only run those (3) programs on this server. My drive set up is Blitz.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Reactions: 1 users

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Hi All,

I have a new install going and I am currently having issues with NZBget. I am getting the following

"nzbget.conf(52): Invalid value for option "QueueDir" (/queue): could not create directory :"
"nzbget.conf(46): Invalid value for option "NzbDir" (/nzb): could not create directory :"

The program basically shuts down after this. Sonarr and Radarr seem to be working fine. After initial install I did a restore of my program data as usual. Once done this is where I am getting stuck. I only run those (3) programs on this server. My drive set up is Blitz.

i'll fix this. prior, it create the default folders before ever running these programs. i was thinking about that this morning. i'll work this and post for the next version. good info!

Reactions: 1 user

pYTTH

Elite
Staff
Nov 1, 2018
Same with link import, it says can not copy from /tmp to /nzb

Will post the error later for reference

Reactions: 1 users

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Hi All,

good catch, released 7.6.5; check changelog for info; passing out now :D

pYTTH

Elite
Staff
Nov 1, 2018
Code:
Kind    Time    Text
ERROR    Wed Dec 26 2018 17:42:51    Could not move file /tmp/nzb-12.tmp to /nzb/:
this comes up when trying to add an NZB Link.
unfortunatley that's the only error i see. i checked the file/dir premissions, that looks ok

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
installing a fresh copy :D

bryce

Citizen
Original poster
Jul 12, 2018
installing a fresh copy :D
Hey Admin, here is an update:

I tried to update to 7.6.5 and was unsuccessful in clearing the error. Did a redeploy etc... I then went ahead and rebuilt the server and the problem persists.

Looks like you are working on it.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Hey Admin, here is an update:

I tried to update to 7.6.5 and was unsuccessful in clearing the error. Did a redeploy etc... I then went ahead and rebuilt the server and the problem persists.

Looks like you are working on it.
no problem. i reinstalled and checking into it. before the main releases, i did test to ensure things uploaded and had no issues, but it goes two ways. the user installs something out of bounds that they don't report (and it happens alot) or there is a glitch that's hard to catch, but reported by 2+ users.

pb1051

Experienced
Nov 6, 2018
Hi All,

Same error, but I missed instructions on 7.5 to re-run sonarr, radarr, and uninstall and reinstall nzbget before 7.6.3. So now I'm trying to remedy that.

Is there a way to back-up our configs for each apps and store multiple version for restoration? this is what my main issue is today. I didn't have clean config backups to restore from.

**Update. Redeployed nzbget with same error. about to uninstall and reinstall.
**Update 2. un/reinstall worked like a charm. note: new credentials are plex / guide.

Last edited:

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending