jackett | PlexGuide.com

jackett

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

timetrex

Elite
Original poster
Staff
Oct 22, 2018
Hi,

I have noticed twice over the last few days failures with indexers in sonarr and radarr using jackett.

Upon going to check jackett, I cant connect. Checking portainer, Jackett is sitting with a status off created.

I am unable to start it as it says already exists. Have to remove, try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.

Just seems quite odd, happened a few times. wondering if something is up?

Any thoughts?

timetrex

Elite
Original poster
Staff
Oct 22, 2018
Yeah there was nothing there in Jackett, have to remove it, restart docker, and install again..I'll keep an eye on it

timetrex

Elite
Original poster
Staff
Oct 22, 2018
Happened again, today. no port binding issue that i can see. No logs in Jackett container. Starting to annoy me this.

Dead: false, Error: endpoint with name jackett already exists in network bridge, ExitCode: 128, FinishedAt: 0001-01-01T00:00:00Z, OOMKilled: false, Paused: false, Pid: 0, Restarting: false, Running: false, StartedAt: 0001-01-01T00:00:00Z, Status: created }

@Admin9705 any thoughts as to why Jackett is going to a create status in portainer?

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending