Jdownloader docker | PlexGuide.com

Jdownloader docker

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

timekills

VIP
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Sep 12, 2018
@ChunkDus Yeah, I'd never used it when some folks asked if we could make one. First time I tried it in Chrome I got the same thing. Had a conflict with a plug-in I was running apparently. Glad it's working.

I'll admit, I still don't have any use for it, but for those that do, it is a good program.

M

MrDoob

I will write a "How to use / How to install " in the next days
But actually is it a low-prio for me.

ChunkDus

Active
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Okay, after test it, my feedback:

- Working well (Obvious, is a bit better than pyLoad, for example, is the 'master' of this section)
- Load average is quite higher (This maybe can be fixed limiting cpu on container?)
- No problems with downloads (But, just i love to download directly on GDrive, but this cause some problems with Jdownloader "Invalid directory download")

My question is, Torrent, jdown, pyload, is impossible to download directly on GDrive because temporal files or why exactly? They don't work properly with cloud mounts/Fuse/Union?

This could be amazing for me, because in my VPS, HDD is smallest (Less than 40Gb - cache), so if i need to download files +10gb for example, is really hard to wait script to move this to my GDrive, exists a better solution or is the best?

@Admin9705 On the other hand, i see on move.sh script, the excludes are OK? Or maybe we need to add '.chunk*' to exclude temporaly files of pyload and '.part' to excluse temporaly files for jdownloader?

Sry for my questions I need to learn so much of this a bit world ^^

M

MrDoob

no topic, your question is justified.
the problem that the jdownloader can not push the file directly to the GDrive is relatively simple.

Most files are either in split * rar files.
bso .: aksjsdhas.rar01 and so on .......

jdownloader will first load / unpack it then push on the folder which is intended.

you could write a separate script for the files after x = time still pushes.

But this could again lead to complications on the other side.

So it's hard to find a perfect solution for it.
In order to reduce the CPU utilization one could (if possible) minimize CPU load
(// but I'm just wondering how to do that \\)

Most of what takes on CPU is the JDownloader uses Java Runtime.

ChunkDus

Active
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
no topic, your question is justified.
the problem that the jdownloader can not push the file directly to the GDrive is relatively simple.

Most files are either in split * rar files.
bso .: aksjsdhas.rar01 and so on .......

jdownloader will first load / unpack it then push on the folder which is intended.

you could write a separate script for the files after x = time still pushes.

But this could again lead to complications on the other side.

So it's hard to find a perfect solution for it.
In order to reduce the CPU utilization one could (if possible) minimize CPU load
(// but I'm just wondering how to do that \\)

Most of what takes on CPU is the JDownloader uses Java Runtime.

But I can't understand well why this can't made on fusermount, and need obligatory on local disk, maybe i need to study how to work fuse/unionfs to understand well.

By the way I'm trying to reduce load average from JD, but is a bit difficult because how you said, this working with JVM, I tried limiting docker resources, JD working with less load average but without being noticiable. I will see if this can be fixed, and i will try on my non-test VPS (Is better and maybe don't consume so much like this VPS test, sometimes +3 on load average only with JD)

I will try to fix this, now i need to see why my move script don't work, i dont know if some problems with my mount drive or why (Script was working until two hours ago, a bit strange)

titooo7

Veteran
Jul 31, 2018
So I just installed jdownlaoder from the community section of plexguide, but when i try to open jdownloader2.myweb.com I get this:

1547769267502.png

Should I setup something else before opening the url? If I paste links nothing happens

M

MrDoob

Short explain about VNC -A REMOTE

YOU DONT CANT POST LINKS DIREKTLY INTO THE PROGRAMM

Go to :
https://my.jdownloader.org

Creat a Account ( use email )
Open this

https://jdownloader2.TLD

Go to settings

Go to { my jdownloader }

Past your username and pw of myjdownloader

And press connect

Open you Browser addons

Search >> myjdownloader addon
Install it

And Login..
Now your Browser send the links to your Jdownloader

<< you can use also IOS / Android >>

timekills

VIP
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Sep 12, 2018
But I can't understand well why this can't made on fusermount, and need obligatory on local disk, maybe i need to study how to work fuse/unionfs to understand well.

By the way I'm trying to reduce load average from JD, but is a bit difficult because how you said, this working with JVM, I tried limiting docker resources, JD working with less load average but without being noticiable. I will see if this can be fixed, and i will try on my non-test VPS (Is better and maybe don't consume so much like this VPS test, sometimes +3 on load average only with JD)

I will try to fix this, now i need to see why my move script don't work, i dont know if some problems with my mount drive or why (Script was working until two hours ago, a bit strange)
That's why there are community apps with ability to use your own breach from GitHub in PlexGuide. Pull the code into your own branch, change it, test it, and then push it to the main code - or publish a different version.

titooo7

Veteran
Jul 31, 2018
Close the Page..
Clear the Cache..

Press crtg + f5 After install

Feel free for repos.
The windows close After x=Time
Only what to do is ; refresh
Isn't this a bug in the app?
I did the above and it still didn't work on Firefox, but it worked in Chrome.

but at work it doesn't work in none of them...

Last edited:

timekills

VIP
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Sep 12, 2018
Isn't this a big in the app?
I did the above and it still didn't work on Firefox, but it worked in Chrome.

but at work it doesn't work in none of them...
That's not the app. It's how Chrome and Firefox (and probably your work enforcement through a Bluecoat or similar proxy) enforce HTTPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending