Solved - local path not created? | PlexGuide.com

Solved local path not created?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

fboterblom

Citizen
Original poster
Nov 11, 2019
Hello everyone,

I just installed PG and are busy with configuring Radarr and Sonarr. Following the instructions about Remote Path Mappings on wiki. But I notice that the local path like /mnt/unionfs/nzbget/ ais not created. I can find the /mnt/unionfs/ but no nzbget/ folder.
Nzbget is installed and also rutorrent both folders are not present on the /mnt/unionfs/ folder. Should I create them manually or should the system done that?

Regards,

Francis

timetrex

Elite
Staff
Oct 22, 2018
The download dir would be /mnt/downloads/nzbget/

For rutorrent
/mnt/downloads/rutorrent

fboterblom

Citizen
Original poster
Nov 11, 2019
Thats the remote path according wiki, what about the local paths? Should I create the subfolders nzbget an rutorrent myself?

fboterblom

Citizen
Original poster
Nov 11, 2019
Well I did, but get stuck...Maybe missed a step. When I look at the step after the step of watchtower (step 4) on wiki step 5 is Remote Path mappings teling to copy exactly the paths. Bu then I get this:

See screenshot..

So which step do I miss.......

Regards,

Francis

Attachments

fboterblom

Citizen
Original poster
Nov 11, 2019
not according the wiki....and those folders also do not exist. There are no folders created under /mnt/unionfs/

fboterblom

Citizen
Original poster
Nov 11, 2019
yeh I already started a redeployment and now I can see the folders. I think I made a mistake along the way.....but I do not know where...

Thanks anyway for the help..

Regards,

Francis

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending