RuTorrent - Location of plugins folder for rutorrent/rtorrent? | PlexGuide.com

RuTorrent Location of plugins folder for rutorrent/rtorrent?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

astroshare

Experienced+
Original poster
Apr 9, 2018
Hi - So I'm trying to setup autodl-irssi on my box, and part of the config is to add an ruTorrent plugin. The plugins folder is obviously not in the "default" location, so doing a search on my box returned a bunch of results for the possible plugins folder:

Code:
[email protected]:/# find / -iname 'initplugins.php' -print
/var/lib/docker/overlay2/fd3bdc9919d37076a43b643b8c6b565c602e655cb9ef08d5df2eb72996c1d2fd/diff/usr/share/webapps/rutorrent/php/initplugins.php
/var/lib/docker/overlay2/f772a517b2fa2fe586c75db5c0b0620ec46de2ed5cbe6bf4c653294ec472778a/diff/usr/share/webapps/rutorrent/php/initplugins.php
/var/lib/docker/overlay2/f772a517b2fa2fe586c75db5c0b0620ec46de2ed5cbe6bf4c653294ec472778a/merged/usr/share/webapps/rutorrent/php/initplugins.php
I only have one instance of rutorrent running, and I've also deleted all unused volumes and images.

Any ideas?

Thanks

astroshare

Experienced+
Original poster
Apr 9, 2018
Nope. The only 3 folders even close are those I listed, but I"m not sure which one is the right one :(. There's no info on the linuxserver.io site either.

Escondido

Experienced+
Feb 16, 2018
Did you ever figure this out? I'm in the same boat. Prior versions of PG used a docker with that plugin already installed, but it appears missing from the latest patches.

dRumMzZ

Noobz
Apr 13, 2019
Have you tried /var/www/rutorrent/plugins ?
I'm also trying to set it up, but I'm stuck with " autodl-irssi: Plugin will not work. PHP extension must be installed (xml). " appearing on the "log" tab of rutorrent. I checked with php -m and I have that module.

Got any tips?

M

MrDoob

Have you tried /var/www/rutorrent/plugins ?
I'm also trying to set it up, but I'm stuck with " autodl-irssi: Plugin will not work. PHP extension must be installed (xml). " appearing on the "log" tab of rutorrent. I checked with php -m and I have that module.

Got any tips?
Have you tried /var/www/rutorrent/plugins ? <<< this folder doesn exist !!
only inside the docker

>>>

[email protected] ~ # cd /opt/appdata/rutorrent/plugins/

timekills

VIP
Staff
Donor
Sep 12, 2018
FWIW, if you console into the rutorrent docker container, the plugins folder is inside the /config folder.
Since the config folder in the container is mapped to /opt/appdata/rutorrent on your host computer, the plugins folder should be easily accessible from your host computer at /opt/appdata/rutorrent/plugins

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending