looking for a VPS in Mexico... | PlexGuide.com

looking for a VPS in Mexico...

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

dishjuarez

Experienced
Original poster
Apr 24, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a vps service with root access and support PG, I'm in Mexico, thanks to

Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Haha that’s a first. No idea on that one :D. I’m unsure about costs, infrastructure and etc

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
Leave it to the politically incorrect English dude on the other side of the world... how can this possibly go wrong?

What's your connectivity like to various parts of the lower US? The general consensus from people I know/knew who used to have hardware in Mexico was it was very, very expensive compared to the US (not really an issue for them as the companies they worked for paid).

https://www.hostdime.com.mx is a good example.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Last edited:
Jun 25, 2018
oneprovider.com have vps hosting in mexico city and ibm public cloud(what was formerly softlayer) have vps and dedicated servers. The ibm option has all sorts of hardware configs and such but it's really, really,really easy to rack up thousands of dollars in costs per month so be careful. Severs in Mexico are an expensive thing at this time.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending