NZB Invites - Looking for OMGWTFNZBS and drunkenslug invites please! | PlexGuide.com

NZB Invites Looking for OMGWTFNZBS and drunkenslug invites please!

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

iDoMnCi

Citizen
Original poster
Jan 30, 2019
Looking for OMGWTFNZBS and drunkenslug invites please! Anyone have invites to either? I don't have much to share, just IPT invites.

Reactions: paulsummerfield

kalax

Citizen
Donor
Apr 21, 2019
Was going to make my own thread, but since users are posting here requesting what I'm looking for, would it be possible to get OMGWTFNZBS or a drunkenslug invite? I would love both but don't want to be greedy lol, I have a script running to tell me when drunkenslug are open for registration again since I missed the one back in march but would appreciate an invite if possible, thanks :)

Reactions: paulsummerfield

magoojr79

Noobz
Dec 29, 2019
I'm trying to setup a Pi3 with Sonarr as a proof of concept to convince my wife there is still life after cable. I've been having little success with the various open indexers and would like invites to DrinkenSLug, OMGWTFNZBS, Planet, or any other indexer you may recommend.

Nerosutton

Veteran
Staff
Donor
Dec 1, 2019
You might try NZBGeek. They're a pretty good little indexer with API and I believe have open invites right now.
I have a VIP account with them and I'm happy with the service.

Reactions: magoojr79

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending