MariaDB Management | PlexGuide.com

MariaDB Management

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

axlrod

Active
Original poster
Jun 6, 2019
Has anyone messed around with the MariaDB install much? Things I am looking to improve:

Backups - It looks like everything will get dropped in to the PGROLE/config directory which means it will get backed up if you want, but it would only be crash consistent backups. I think maybe an automatic dump of all the databases once a day in a subdirectory that falls under the PGROLE/Config with an every other day rotation would cover that.

Management - I am fairly comfortable with creating databases etc with the CLI but having a gui to visualize/manage is a lot easier. Is anyone running a yml for any of the common MariaDB/MySQL gui solutions like phpmyadmin or mysqlbench?

I am specifically interested in using it to run Piwigo but I know there are a number of containers in community that use a MySQL/MariaDB backend.

Also, what is the reasoning behind having the external port be 6603 instead of the default 3306?

Last edited:

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending