Donor
Local time
4:13 PM
Aug 1, 2018
Mount Type
Blitz Encrypted
Server Type
Remote - Dedicated Server
Is there any way to create a 2nd team drive in Pgblitz? I have maxed my current team drive out and am now getting this error:

failed to make directory: googleapi: Error 403: The file limit for this shared drive has been exceeded., teamDriveFileLimitExceeded

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Local time
7:13 PM
Jan 17, 2018
In PG9 after it's stablized, Ill have a system to set this in place; but this is not an easy feat and takes awhile. You would have to mount a new one via the normal process. From there, you'll have to crate your own .rclone config for the 1st drive and make a service to mount it. You will also have to modify the unionfs script to merge that drive also. A tip I have seen for people is that your drive may be full of junk files; like a bunch of .txt files and .nfos.

pakira

Donor
Local time
2:13 AM
May 4, 2018
Any update or workaround when reaching the team drive file limit? I’m cleaning files and moving folders to a new drive as quick fix.

pakira

Donor
Local time
2:13 AM
May 4, 2018
Any update or workaround when reaching the team drive file limit? I’m cleaning files and moving folders to a new drive as quick fix.
For those that need it in the future:
  1. Delete all the non needed files (nfo, jpg,xml) in your tdrive:
    • find . -name "*.nfo" -type f -delete -print
  2. Clear the drive trash
    • rclone delete tdrive: --drive-trashed-only --drive-use-trash=false --verbose=1 --config /opt/appdata/plexguide/rclone.conf
  3. (if you want to experiment) Create new team drive in rclone, serviceD and update pgunion.sh and that work. @Admin9705 I'm testing with the music folder so far no issue. Do you see it will add complexity to create a drive per media (book, tv, movie, music) as a solution?

murkr

Respected Member
Donor
Local time
12:13 AM
Nov 5, 2018
Is there any way to create a 2nd team drive in Pgblitz? I have maxed my current team drive out and am now getting this error:

failed to make directory: googleapi: Error 403: The file limit for this shared drive has been exceeded., teamDriveFileLimitExceeded
What is the limit? Is this the 400,000 file limit?

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Staff
Donor
Local time
Jan 20, 2018
Yes 400,000, so on the basis that you have film + subs, that's 200,000 films, or 10,000 seasons of TV with each episode having subs and 20 ep's/season, realistically this is not happening any time soon unless you do something silly... like pull random files over such as .txt .jpg .url .nzb etc. The easy solution is to move TV to the main gdrive account rather than the team drive.

murkr

Respected Member
Donor
Local time
Nov 5, 2018
Yes 400,000, so on the basis that you have film + subs, that's 200,000 films, or 10,000 seasons of TV with each episode having subs and 20 ep's/season, realistically this is not happening any time soon unless you do something silly... like pull random files over such as .txt .jpg .url .nzb etc. The easy solution is to move TV to the main gdrive account rather than the team drive.
Oh Ok, I recently went fro gdrive to tdrive so thought there was another limitation I wasn't aware of. I mean to have that kind of media library unless you have media from other languages you'd need to download any old rubbish.

Sorry to go off topic slightly but is there a way to see my current usage on Tdrive (in terms of storage space used?)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Maintenance Donations

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending