mcmyadmin | PlexGuide.com

mcmyadmin

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
@timekills i believe added it. i haven't come around to it, but will check after done with this jellyfin wiki piece

timekills

VIP
Staff
Donor
Sep 12, 2018
When installing this came up. Any idea what to do :)

View attachment 2740
Includes McMyadmin front end and built-in Minecraft server.
-----------------------------------------------
In order to access McMyAdmin you have to "initialize" the default username, and then change it.
From SSH into the server:
1. docker exec -it mcmyadmin /bin/bash
2. ./minecraft/MCMA2_Linux_x86_64 /quit
3. exit
4. docker stop mcmyadmin
5. docker start mcmyadmin
6. login with username admin and password password.
7. Change the password for the admin user from the McMyAdmin web interface
8. You can add a new user and delete "admin" if you want from the web interface.

Notes:
- DO NOT add "minecraft.tld" to Cloudflare if you want people to go to minecraft.tld as the game server name. You still need to add mcmyadmin to Cloudflare however.
- You can run servers on the default port (25565) and up to two additional servers on ports 25566 and 25567

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Includes McMyadmin front end and built-in Minecraft server.
-----------------------------------------------
In order to access McMyAdmin you have to "initialize" the default username, and then change it.
From SSH into the server:
1. docker exec -it mcmyadmin /bin/bash
2. ./minecraft/MCMA2_Linux_x86_64 /quit
3. exit
4. docker stop mcmyadmin
5. docker start mcmyadmin
6. login with username admin and password password.
7. Change the password for the admin user from the McMyAdmin web interface
8. You can add a new user and delete "admin" if you want from the web interface.

Notes:
- DO NOT add "minecraft.tld" to Cloudflare if you want people to go to minecraft.tld as the game server name. You still need to add mcmyadmin to Cloudflare however.
- You can run servers on the default port (25565) and up to two additional servers on ports 25566 and 25567
might have to drop this into a temp wiki

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018

xhackerz

Citizen
Jan 24, 2019
hi, I've setup mcmyadmin but couldn't access in game via minecraft.tld (i don't add to dns).
mcmyadmin.tld works fine. I have pg 8.4.7 local server with pg shield enable and port closed.
I can access via <localip>:25565 though.

timekills

VIP
Staff
Donor
Sep 12, 2018
It shouldn't matter what you use, s long as it isn't in your DNS provider associated with Traefik. I.E. you could use minecraft.tld, or SSH.tld or mygame.tld

Check what IP the names resolve to. "anything".TLD should resolve to your server's IP. If it doesn't, that has nothing to do with McMyadmin and everything to do with how your server's TLD is resolved.

One thing to check is ensure you have one A name record in Cloudflare, and it points to your TLD.
If your TLD is yourdomain.com then you should have an A record with the name yourdomain.com and the IP of your server.

Anything you want Traefik to assign a back-end IP to will be included as a CNAME record in Cloudflare pointing to the TLD (or just use @ instead to make it easier. Anything you DON'T want Traefik to manage (i.e. minecraft.mydomain.com) then don't add to Cloudflare and it will resolve to whatever the TLD's IP is (using the example picture case below, "anything.mydomain.com" would resolve to "mydomain.com" and therefore 123.123.123.123

TLDexampleCloudflare.png

The Minecraft app automatically assumes the default port if not added, so as above, if you ping mincraft.tld it should resolve to your server's IP, and you wouldn't need to add the port number (unless your server is running the game on a non-standard port.)

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2019
my cf settings are perfect and are like yours but im still having the same problem
i dont know much but it could be because my ports are closed because tld:25565 is closed but ip:25565 works

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending