NZBGet - Memory leak nzbget, since 8.6.1 | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet Memory leak nzbget, since 8.6.1

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

designator09

Citizen+
Original poster
Feb 4, 2019
Ever since upgrading to 8.6.1 I have had issues I redeployed mounts and reinstalled most apps and everything but radar claiming can not access the nzbget folder that seemed to fix itself.

Now nzbget is slowly maxing out the ram, I have to force close the docker and reopen it, after 8 hours its using 42 gb ram again.

nzbget usage.png

3days

Experienced
Jan 24, 2018
Getting the same issue, haven't had the time to look into it tough. Any ideas on a solution?

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
So the only difference between 8.5 and 8.6 is just the remounting process. The containers and everything that runs is still the same.

3days

Experienced
Jan 24, 2018
So the only difference between 8.5 and 8.6 is just the remounting process. The containers and everything that runs is still the same.
Strange because the only thing I did was update pgblitz and rerun mounts and traefik.

htop looking liket his after awhile:

3days

Experienced
Jan 24, 2018
Never found the issue, same problem after reinstall of server. So I changed to sabnzdb instead.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I'm running a new GCE with 8.6.3 and has been running fine over the last 3 days. Have u pulled a new nzbget to see if it resolves the issue?

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending