Discussion - /mnt/move gone | PlexGuide.com

Discussion /mnt/move gone

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

eclipseserena

Active
Original poster
Oct 25, 2018
Woke up this morning to error in pgui saying cant find directory, I remount gdrive and reboot system, still errors, I check directory structure and notice /mnt/move is not there, I manually recreate and refresh and it's gone again, now I'm stumped still getting errors and I have no clue what to do.

eclipseserena

Active
Original poster
Oct 25, 2018
I think the new code to remove empty folders is doing this.
I think your right, I have been pulling my hair out, doing a fresh install of ubuntu and pgblitz and still having this happen,

Will this affect the importing of newly downloaded media? Because the Move folder wont exist to move media into?

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Not sure what's causing it, but just built a new server 2 days ago and haven't seen this issue. Nothing attempts to remove the folder.

hooper

Governer
Staff
Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Not sure what's causing it, but just built a new server 2 days ago and haven't seen this issue. Nothing attempts to remove the folder.
redeploy pgclone and see. it was just updated 2 days ago, maybe you don't have the latest code in place.

definitely some changes in the logic to clean up empty folders.

Reactions: 1 user

eclipseserena

Active
Original poster
Oct 25, 2018
I have installed it on a free image of ubuntu have deployed mounts, navigated to /mnt/ and executed ls and then waited about 2 or 3 minutes and done ls again and seen the move folder gone

The screenshot is from before a did a fresh install but the same is happening

Attachments

T

TheShadow

This has been fixed, yes it was related to the cleaner. Redeploying PGClone will fix this. You may need to mkdir /mnt/move

eclipseserena

Active
Original poster
Oct 25, 2018
So now I'm getting this in pgui

Fatal error: Directory is not empty: /mnt/gdrive If you want to mount it anyway use: --allow-non-empty option

On a fresh install of pgblitz gdrive is not mounting and that screenshot is what I see when deploying mounts

Attachments

T

TheShadow

This should be fixed if you redeploy now.

BTW if this error occurs then it means that when the service is stopped that folder /mnt/gdrive has folders/files inside it, which isn't a good thing and causes other issues. Redeploying should ensure this issue is fixed by ensuring the mount folders are empty when unmounted.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending