Discussion - /mnt/unionfs not showing files after reinstall | PlexGuide.com

Discussion /mnt/unionfs not showing files after reinstall

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sprort

Citizen
Original poster
Dec 19, 2018
I recently ran into an issue with unionfs not showing all of my media, and gradually over a day or two eventually all my media was showing as missing/unavailable. I logged into the google admin console and verified that the data under the shared drive was still there. I decided to backup my configs for each docker container and wipe the server and reinstall Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS and reinstall PG 8.7.5. I successfully reinstalled my applications, restored the backups, and added my gdrive info to the PG Clone menu (Client ID/Secret and GDrive), but now /mnt/unionfs remains empty on the server. When deploying PG Clone I used to get an error about not being able to unmount /mnt/unionfs, but now I get an error saying "systemd[1]: pgunion.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'." and "DEPLOY FAILED: Move".

I've been spinning my wheels on this for over a day now, so any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Sprort

Citizen
Original poster
Dec 19, 2018
Issue is resolved, this topic can be marked solved/closed. I was trying to deploy Move instead of Blitz. Everything is working now.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending