More PGUI issues | PlexGuide.com

More PGUI issues

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Aggiebryan

Citizen+
Original poster
Donor
Donor
Aug 3, 2020
I've gone in and changed the image to richarve/nginx-php-fpm:1.10.3 and that worked for a while, but now PGUI does not open at all. I have redeployed it a few times and gone into portainer and everything looks good, but when i put in pgui.*****.com it still doesn't work. Any advise?

phlexall

Citizen
Aug 31, 2020
it won't let post anything ive been a member before

I have a question I have a 10gigbit connection up and down how do I get rclone to speed up uploads to google on indivdual bigger files? Like if I download multible files I get my connection speeds but if I just download 1 it only goes like a 50MB??

I missing something I think

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
it won't let post anything ive been a member before

I have a question I have a 10gigbit connection up and down how do I get rclone to speed up uploads to google on indivdual bigger files? Like if I download multible files I get my connection speeds but if I just download 1 it only goes like a 50MB??

I missing something I think
sudo pg
Option 4
Rclone settings
Set the bandwidth limit option to 1000

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
I've gone in and changed the image to richarve/nginx-php-fpm:1.10.3 and that worked for a while, but now PGUI does not open at all. I have redeployed it a few times and gone into portainer and everything looks good, but when i put in pgui.*****.com it still doesn't work. Any advise?
What's the error

phlexall

Citizen
Aug 31, 2020
sudo pg
Option 4
Rclone settings
Set the bandwidth limit option to 1000
Yea but i got 10gig down? I have it set to 0 (unlimited) right now but you got me thinking if I set to 1000 would maybe I get 100MB or so per file at that point? I just wish I could get full speeds on single file downloads. Mulitble files I can max out no problem.

doob

Administrator
Project Manager
Jun 7, 2020
Google upload limit per file

49.995 MBps

doob

Administrator
Project Manager
Jun 7, 2020
Did you run upload docker or mount docker

When yes.. it will be removed automatically

doob

Administrator
Project Manager
Jun 7, 2020

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
I don't think it can run because I thought it uses the same port as the replacement uploaders web interfaces. So if u really want it to run go to portainer, open pgui, dupe/edit, remove published ports, deploy and access via fqdn. But as doob said it won't do u much good.

doob

Administrator
Project Manager
Jun 7, 2020
Uploader used 7777 host side
Mount used 7755 host side

I swear its the wrong docker Image for pgui
But again it will nothing show up and you cant follow anything over the UI when you deploy the mount/upload docker

The services will stopped and removed

Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending