Xployt

Administrator
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Local time
3:29 AM
Sep 26, 2018
Just wondering what are everyone's thoughts on a good indexer, either a private one or one that preferably does obfuscation. I'm looking into transitioning from torrents right now as this seems to be the best option especially as it's a main focus for PlexGuide!

Open discussion.....get convincing!

Thanks

NurdTurd

Staff
Local time
4:29 AM
Apr 2, 2018
I use DrunkenSlug but I want to get on NZB Finder for a backup. If you need any help from transitioning from torrents, I would be more than happy to help! I recently made the switch from torrents about a month ago and can't complain.

Reactions: Xployt

Xployt

Administrator
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Local time
Sep 26, 2018
Thanks very much @NurdTurd . No doubt I'll probably pester you at some point haha! Ah yeah Just checked out DrunkenSlug but it's invite only :cautious:

Reactions: Admin9705

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Local time
10:29 PM
Jan 17, 2018
Dont' use NZBGEEK. They are great for low level (the offer unlimited) but accused me of scrapping their site. I'm just like, i run radarr and sonarr and said i had to clear it with their guys. I said f'that, i'll just stop recommending you and warn everyone :D Personally, the two are nzbplanet (their unlimited is truly for years so far) and nzbfinder.ws (cost alot, but they prevents tons of failure, high index rate)

Kinvaris

Respected Member
Donor
Local time
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks very much @NurdTurd . No doubt I'll probably pester you at some point haha! Ah yeah Just checked out DrunkenSlug but it's invite only :cautious:
got a few invites to a couple sites if needed. Drunken slug included

amazon_devil

Local time
2:29 PM
Jan 6, 2019
Hi Kinvaris,
I was just reading through this thread and came across your comment regarding the invites - namely DrunkenSlug. I have just been reading all the reviews on that site and also found that the registrations are currently closed.

I was wondering if you would still have an invite available, and if so if you would mind sending one to me? Apologies to be so forward, not sure how people usually ask :):p.

Would love any other invites to NZB indexers you would have available as well. Struggling to find a few shows :(

Thanks!

djzidon

Respected Member
Local time
9:29 PM
Jul 7, 2018
@Kinvaris I'd like an invite pls. Currently have NZBPlanet, NZBGeek (thankfully no issues so far), and NZBFinder.ws but there's a couple things I'm struggling to find. Looking for DrunkenSlug, PFMonkey and OmgWtfNzbs

Spoonsy1480

Legendary Member
Local time
Feb 23, 2018
I’m looking for pfmonkey and omgWtfNzbd if anyone can help I have nzbgeek and drunkenslug

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Local time
Jan 17, 2018

randyjc

Patron
Local time
Jun 15, 2018
my main is NZBGeek and i'm using Drunkenslug and 6box.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Local time
Jan 17, 2018
my main is NZBGeek and i'm using Drunkenslug and 6box.
Ya be careful with nzb geek when your Sonarr and Radarr gets big. I just gave them the virtual finger on their chat. Thinking I was running rogue software; was using standard Sonarr and radarr

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Kinvaris

Respected Member
Donor
Local time
Apr 12, 2018
@Kinvaris I'd like an invite pls. Currently have NZBPlanet, NZBGeek (thankfully no issues so far), and NZBFinder.ws but there's a couple things I'm struggling to find. Looking for DrunkenSlug, PFMonkey and OmgWtfNzbs
Sorry mate, I only have drunken slug invite from that list, and I only have one which I offered to @Xployt first. If he doesn't want it or doesnt reply to me by tomorrow I will give it you.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

However omgwtfnzbs is open for paying users, https://omgwtfnzbs.me/new-vip

Last edited:

Xployt

Administrator
Original poster
Staff
Donor
Local time
Sep 26, 2018
@Kinvaris I'd be more than happy to accept that Drunken Slug invite from yourself, thank you very much! There's nothing better than kind users on a forum!

@Admin9705 Have taken your advice and am no longer going to use NZBgeek. Let the protest against NZBgeek begin!! Can be like The Purge but just virtually!
Great idea with the 'invite request area'. How'd you feel for a 'vouch for' reaction emoji? Unless the like button would suffice I just thought it would be good for the reliability of certain posts for that area?

Kinvaris

Respected Member
Donor
Local time
Apr 12, 2018
@Kinvaris I'd be more than happy to accept that Drunken Slug invite from yourself, thank you very much! There's nothing better than kind users on a forum!

@Admin9705 Have taken your advice and am no longer going to use NZBgeek. Let the protest against NZBgeek begin!! Can be like The Purge but just virtually!
Great idea with the 'invite request area'. How'd you feel for a 'vouch for' reaction emoji? Unless the like button would suffice I just thought it would be good for the reliability of certain posts for that area?
PM me your email and I will send it :)

If anyone is looking for anything else could try here https://www.reddit.com/r/UsenetInvites

Last edited:
Reactions: Jampher and djzidon

randyjc

Patron
Local time
Jun 15, 2018
Yes Pleax! I thought they closed their registration until further notice?

haagsemark

Respected Member
Staff
Donor
Local time
Sep 23, 2018
somebody got a drunkenslug invite for me?

really want to do the transition from torrents to full usenet

badcop

Donor
Local time
9:29 PM
Jun 17, 2018
I’ll start creating an invite request area.
Piece of advice lock it off to a specific group that is earned to avoid spam & general annoyance plox

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.