NZB Invites - Most preferred NZB site | PlexGuide.com

NZB Invites Most preferred NZB site

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

rread1

PG First Class
Jun 7, 2019
I use DrunkenSlug but I want to get on NZB Finder for a backup. If you need any help from transitioning from torrents, I would be more than happy to help! I recently made the switch from torrents about a month ago and can't complain.
If you have any drunken slug invites I would love one too. :) I have nzbplanet in return if you need it.

Maslygan

PG Sergeant Major
Donor
Dec 1, 2018
If you have any drunken slug invites I would love one too. :) I have nzbplanet in return if you need it.
Do you still need drunkenslug? I have one invite :) Would like nzbplanet :D

Maslygan

PG Sergeant Major
Donor
Dec 1, 2018
Reactions: MrDoob

Maslygan

PG Sergeant Major
Donor
Dec 1, 2018
Reactions: MrDoob and deva5610

well7707

PG Sergeant
Jan 31, 2019
Any have invite for slug ?? Also currently thinking about getting nzbplanet is this a good one for lifetime ? I have dog as well please advise thanks

matt314159

PG 2nd Lieutenant
Donor
Nov 29, 2018
I just checked and I have 0 slug invites at the moment, sorry. Here's where I'm at with indexers; every Black Friday is when I usually renew or hop onto new ones, what do you all think?

1573576180727.png

Admin recommended nzbfinder.ws which I'm looking into--any speculation if they do BF deals? I need to re-evaluate which ones I want to keep and which ones to let go.

vFlagR

PG 2nd Lieutenant
Staff
Aug 27, 2018
I just checked and have 2 drunkenslug invites available. First 2 people to PM me their email address can have them, and please actually send me your email... don't make me have to ask :D

Edit: all gone

Last edited:

Ry222

PG First Class
Nov 13, 2019
Never used usenet before.

I'm thinking of using Premiumizer as usenet hoster.

My primary use is going to be for pr0n. Anyone have an invite or recommendation for a great pr0n indexer?

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending