Move content in Team Drive to other Team Drive | PlexGuide.com

Move content in Team Drive to other Team Drive

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

nickmers

Active
Original poster
Donor
Donor
Nov 24, 2019
Hello. I have about 20TB in team drive and I want move to other team drive. I dont know if is possible do it without limit. Is that possible ? Thanks

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
you can, but pg is not designed for that. pgx will allow you to merge multiple team drives together (but still under dev).

Reactions: 1 user

nickmers

Active
Original poster
Donor
Donor
Nov 24, 2019
you can, but pg is not designed for that. pgx will allow you to merge multiple team drives together (but still under dev).
Thanks @Admin9705. One friend gave me access a content that his teamdrive for use . I just pretend copy that content in my team.

Horatius369

Citizen+
Feb 5, 2020
There is a way to copy the data from a (team)drive to another (team)drive, rclone has server-side copy. Not sure how much data you have but that should hopefully satisfy your needs.

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
clone + cheap VPS or possibly web interface, though i've not tested team drive to team drive copy, but normal gdrive to team drive works and vice versa.

spaceman07

Citizen+
Nov 25, 2019
I have been able to do that using autorclone.. but it quite complex and took me days to work it out!
you can look the script up and is well documented in the github page.

nickmers

Active
Original poster
Donor
Donor
Nov 24, 2019
Hello again. I found how to do with folderclone. If I can next week I can put in forum how I did. My english is bad but I can try.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending