Sonarr - Multiple Sonarr files | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Multiple Sonarr files

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Xployt

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Sep 26, 2018
Hi all,

I'm using Sonarr and Radarr. Both of which are absolutely brilliant and I love how you have implemented them into PlexGuide.

What I'm finding is that when it updates with a better quality file/movie is that it's either downloading say two different 4K films or 1080.

Therefore on my Plex there will be an option to pick two video files. Is there a way around this or a way in which I can get it to "clean" the previously downloaded file?

Many thanks,

Xployt

Xployt

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Sep 26, 2018
Cheers for your help Barry.

Could I also pick at your brain for say if Sonarr download a TV show but Qbittorrent save location is unionfs/movies do I just change that to unionfs? Obviously I don't want Radarr to conflict with that if I change it to unionfs/tv.

I'm so close to just being able to leave Plex running this is my last hurdle really.

Reactions: 1 user

barryclamsworth

Governer
Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Something is very wrong with your config if tv shows are ending up in movies.

I don't use qbit but does it not have some sort of category or label so sonarr / radarr recognises the downloads and movies go to one place and tv to another? You can move it manually but you shouldn't have to.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
down the road, i'll do more torrent testing to make sure things work correctly. mostly, torrent stuff has been added by members :D Thanks also @barryclamsworth

Reactions: 1 user

Xployt

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Sep 26, 2018
Damn, Okay that's my bad then. Thank you for your replies much appreciated as always. I hate asking silly questions but when you're stuck, you're stuck!

I'm fairly certain you can't seperate the types with Qbit. So my work around to try later on is to just have Sonarr/Radarr use seperate Torrent Clients. RuTorrent for one and Qbit for the other.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending