New GCE Feeder | PlexGuide.com

New GCE Feeder

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

rcarteraz

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Nov 14, 2018
So I'm a little confused here. I'm going through the setup process for a new GCE feeder. During the install for the rclone configuration, am I just using same gdrive as my local PG instance?

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
yup!

Reactions: 1 user

rcarteraz

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Nov 14, 2018
But I need to setup a team drive too correct? Point me in the right direction for that?

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

So I created a team drive from within my GDrive. Do I need to enable the api for that? The video and wiki don't really cover that. Or the ones i found are. Sorry, the info is in a lot of places so I'm confused. @Admin9705

Last edited:

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
But I need to setup a team drive too correct? Point me in the right direction for that?

So I created a team drive from within my GDrive. Do I need to enable the api for that? The video and wiki don't really cover that. Or the ones i found are. Sorry, the info is in a lot of places so I'm confused. @Admin9705
you need to read the wikis and watch the videos

rcarteraz

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Nov 14, 2018
you need to read the wikis and watch the videos
So I follow this for tdrive creation. https://plexguide.com/news/wiki/rclone-tdrive-configuration/ .. I used the same oauth and secret that I did for gdrive. I'm following this for https://plexguide.com/news/wiki/pg-blitz-instructions/ . I proceeded to the next steps. Created the service keys by logging in, selecting the same project I used to create the oauth keys. I created the emails, copied them and added them to the team drive as content managers. I then try deploy and I'm getting an error saying it can't find the tdrive. @Admin9705

This is the error I'm getting. I did share them to the correct team drive.

Code:
 SYSTEM MESSAGE: Creating Test Directory - gdsa01:/plexguide
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2018/1
SYSTEM MESSAGE: Creating Test Directory - gdsa01:/plexguide
2018/11/16 04:44:31 ERROR : Attempt 1/3 failed with 1 errors and: couldn't list directory: googleapi: Error 404: Team Drive not found: tdrive, notFound
2018/11/16 04:44:31 ERROR : Attempt 2/3 failed with 1 errors and: couldn't list directory: googleapi: Error 404: Team Drive not found: tdrive, notFound
2018/11/16 04:44:31 ERROR : Attempt 3/3 failed with 1 errors and: couldn't list directory: googleapi: Error 404: Team Drive not found: tdrive, notFound
2018/11/16 04:44:31 Failed to mkdir: couldn't list directory: googleapi: Error 404: Team Drive not found: tdrive, notFound

SYSTEM MESSAGE: Checking Existance of gdsa01:/plexguide
2018/11/16 04:44:33 ERROR : : error listing: couldn't list directory: googleapi: Error 404: Team Drive not found: tdrive, notFound
2018/11/16 04:44:33 Failed to lsd: couldn't list directory: googleapi: Error 404: Team Drive not found: tdrive, notFound

SYSTEM MESSAGE: RClone Validation Check Failed

Did you share the email addresses to your CORRECT TeamDrive?

Last edited:

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
u need to back track. it's warning you that the checks failed. the red flag is your google api and saying that teamdrives cannot be found. as of right now, it's unable to write anything to the team drive. what is built in works.

rcarteraz

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Nov 14, 2018
So I've re-done everything about 6 times. I'm not sure what is going on. Do I use the same project for the tdrive as I do the gdrive? I've enabled API on the Drive. I've done the oauth and copied the link provided and logged in and allowed access. What's different between the gdrive and tdrive when it comes to the API. I followed this https://plexguide.com/news/wiki/obtain-google-api-and-secret-key/ which is outdated by the way as you have to name it prior to being able to select other. It worked for both gdrive and tdrive.

Maybe this is what is happening. I must be doing something wrong but I can't seem to figure it out. https://plexguide.com/news/wiki/personal-key-generation-for-rclone/ NOTE: These are not the same keys for PGBlitz. PGBlitz creates service account keys! Do not confuse the two!

Redid it again and it worked this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
So I've re-done everything about 6 times. I'm not sure what is going on. Do I use the same project for the tdrive as I do the gdrive? I've enabled API on the Drive. I've done the oauth and copied the link provided and logged in and allowed access. What's different between the gdrive and tdrive when it comes to the API. I followed this https://plexguide.com/news/wiki/obtain-google-api-and-secret-key/ which is outdated by the way as you have to name it prior to being able to select other. It worked for both gdrive and tdrive.

Maybe this is what is happening. I must be doing something wrong but I can't seem to figure it out. https://plexguide.com/news/wiki/personal-key-generation-for-rclone/ NOTE: These are not the same keys for PGBlitz. PGBlitz creates service account keys! Do not confuse the two!

Redid it again and it worked this time.
yup, part of the reason why i built checkers; before that, it would have not told you anything :D

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!