New install - Sab/Get not connecting | PlexGuide.com

New install - Sab/Get not connecting

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

kingelk

Active
Original poster
Jan 24, 2019
Hi there. I have had to restart from scratch with PG due to a problem I hit. I have fresh install of 8.3.7 - deployed Traefik along with SAB and Radarr but for the life of me I can not get Sab or NZBGet to connect to my usenet server. Keeps saying 502 authentication error. Although initial connection test said passed. It failed on first download and now just keeps failing.

Now this is the first time I have run PG with Traefik deployed (successfully) due to prior issues with godaddy host. Is this causing the issue as its the ONLY thing I have done different to my previous install. Can i switch traefik "off" temporarily to test? Thanks

kingelk

Active
Original poster
Jan 24, 2019
i think i managed to disable via portainer. and can now connect. Guess ill disable Traefik for now

S

subse7en

Traefik as nothing to do with your ability to access Usenet.

Do you have sonarr/radarr on a different server than nzbget/sab?

It sounds like you do and you put them behind PGShield which would cause that...you can't use PGShield on the apps you have on different servers

kingelk

Active
Original poster
Jan 24, 2019
Seems to have resolved it self. Coincidence timing meant it appeared to be linked to traefik. All working now

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending