NFL Games

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Local time
5:37 PM
Jan 17, 2018
To some out there, an easy way to watch sports is with the yahoo sports app and think nbc. Sadly, we have youtube tv, but you have to find work arounds for the games. Does anyone else have tips?

timetrex

Staff
Local time
10:37 PM
Oct 22, 2018
Belfast
The NFL live streaming app on the play store works great, YouTube links to all games as well as playlist to the games.

Also signed up to dazn Canada. Cost me £60 a year but has all the NFLgames and all English premier League games. Works perfect

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Local time
5:37 PM
Jan 17, 2018
thanks for the suggest. my wife has problems with a few games, even though we have several legit routes. It's the complicated contracts that make it difficult. wish the nfl would just stop toying around and made a one flat sub (and they wonder why they are losing people year to year)

r0x0r316

Local time
11:37 PM
Mar 23, 2019
Well if you have YoutubeTV nothing easier than spoofing location on there. If you have a Android phone get an app called FakeGPS set the settings that it also fakes cell data. Choose the home team then in your browser apple tv androidTV or whatever you are using got on your account logo, current area or location set with mobile and follow the instructions on the phone while fakeGPS is running. YOu wont even need VPN this way.
If you use Browser and chromecast just get Locationguard set it to only give out a fixed location to websites go to tv.youtube.com and update current area voila done. now just chromecast to your device. Had to do it quiete sometimes myself Greenbay fan but the misses is a Cards fan. So yeah not so easy ;)

For alternatives to YoutubeTV i would recommend FuboTV bitrate is higher u will loose ESPN but gain Nfl Network and if u chose sports plus Redzone Channel.
Also FuboTV transmits the TNF games in 4k allthough you can get them for free with your YOutubeTV login on the Foxsports App if you have AppleTV even in 4k if not still the App delivers unrivaled Quality. No streaming service except maybe ATTNow has the same bitrate and resolution.

If you got some money to spare there is always NFL Sunday Ticket MAX which includes Streams on all Sunday Games except Market Blackouts. The quality of NFST is not the best but its always viewable and on any tv sub 70 " u wont notice any artifacts cause the encode is quiete good.

For everything else i would recommend checking a google search for reddit.com nflstreams ;)

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.