No Folders Created in UnionFS | PlexGuide.com

No Folders Created in UnionFS

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

lnx-newb

Active
Original poster
Nov 30, 2018
I just installed 8.3.13 on a fresh Ubuntu install. For some reason there are no folders in the UnionFS folder like there always have been (tv, movies, ebooks, etc.) I deployed pg clone and pg blitz but neither created the folders. I've done probably 10 installs and never had this happen. I also can't access Plex on this server, either locally (127.0.0.1:32400/web) or through my domain with Traefik deployed. Not sure if the issues are related or not.

S

subse7en

There's something seriously wrong then.

Rerun the v8 I installer and try again

electrorad

Citizen+
Sep 30, 2018
I just installed 8.3.13 on a fresh Ubuntu install. For some reason there are no folders in the UnionFS folder like there always have been (tv, movies, ebooks, etc.) I deployed pg clone and pg blitz but neither created the folders. I've done probably 10 installs and never had this happen. I also can't access Plex on this server, either locally (127.0.0.1:32400/web) or through my domain with Traefik deployed. Not sure if the issues are related or not.
i Had the issue not claiming plex server I followed the Portainer instructions here: https://github.com/Admin9705/PlexGuide.com-The-Awesome-Plex-Server/wiki/Claiming-Your-Plex-Server

That worked for me. I have had the opposite on the Rclone deploy where it does create the folders but the folders allready on my gdrive I can see them but when I download using Sabnzbd it moves the files to Gdrive but I cannot see them only on server through unionfs. strange!

lnx-newb

Active
Original poster
Nov 30, 2018
Completely uninstalled PG through the menu and reinstalled which fixed the issue. Not sure what caused the original problem.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending