Discussion - No Movie or TV folder in /mnt/unionfs? | PlexGuide.com

Discussion No Movie or TV folder in /mnt/unionfs?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

MrSweet1991

Veteran
Original poster
Jan 30, 2019
Hi All,

So after a looooooooooong battle with a second GCE account I have up and deleted teamdrive and all plexguide content from gdrive to start a complete fresh. So everything goes fine but when I went to chose the root folder for sonarr and radarr theres no movie or TV folder in /mnt/unionfs?

Don't get me wrong, I could use portainer > Sonarr > console "mkdir TV" then change ownership but why am I hitting problems already? This is a complete fresh setup it's crazy how many issues I'm having, it was easier the first time I set it up and hadn't a clue lol

MrSweet1991

Veteran
Original poster
Jan 30, 2019
Uninstalled and re-installed PGBlitz and chose 8.6.1 I believe it was (did this like 10 minutes ago), I have reverted from the previous beta but /mnt/unionfs has

[email protected]:/mnt/unionfs$ ls -la
total 8
drwxrwxr-x 1 ubuntu ubuntu 0 Apr 21 17:34 .
drwxrwxrwx 16 root root 4096 Apr 21 12:54 ..
drwxrwxr-x 1 ubuntu ubuntu 0 Mar 29 17:56 'Tunes' (my own folder on gdrive)
drwxrwxr-x 1 ubuntu ubuntu 0 Apr 21 12:51 encrypt
drwxrwxr-x 2 ubuntu ubuntu 4096 Apr 21 12:58 nzbget
drwxrwxr-x 1 ubuntu ubuntu 0 Apr 21 12:51 plexguide
drwxrwxr-x 1 ubuntu ubuntu 0 Apr 13 03:17 recorded-calls (my own folder from gdrive)

Is there something wrong with these new versions? I've had plex running perfect on local and GCE and lately I just cannot get anything right :confused:

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending