Discussion - No way to add own provider? | PlexGuide.com

Discussion No way to add own provider?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

calaglinveilhart

Noobz
Original poster
Jan 29, 2020
Hi,

I'm trying to set up traefik and when looking at the list of providers the one I am using is not listed on it. When looking at the documentation on traefik's site there is mention of transip. How do I add this provider to the list? Thanks!

michaelbas

Noobz
Mar 2, 2019
The best you can do with Transip is to change the nameservers to cloudflare and add your domain there, the nameservers can be changed when using Transip.

ChunkDus

Active
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Can you explain a bit more of this step please?

Im searching about it along ago and didnt found nothing. My provider is OrangeWebSite, and I dont know how to configure traefik to work with it, because its doesnt appear on traefik documentation.

The only i think is register in CloudFlare and change nameserver of my domain in OrangeWebSite to cloudflare, and deploy traefik with cloudflare credentials maybe? This will be correct?

Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Yup that’s basically what they are saying.

ChunkDus

Active
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Like always Admin, thank you so much, always attentive, how do you do it!?

Ok, only one question more, just to curiosity or know, i mainly focus on privacy with some domains or providers, if I go to external services like cloudflare, maybe my privacy will be worse, right?

Or just, all my info is protected but only resolvers changed to redirect domains and protect DDoS or other services likes implement Cloudflare?

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending