Ideas - notification with pg ui | PlexGuide.com

Ideas notification with pg ui

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Armin

Veteran
Original poster
Staff
Mar 28, 2018
Hi
by any chance can please add notification on pg ui , for example if our mount dropped we get notify by mail or etc
today my mount dropped on my tdrive and plex scan my tv show section and I lost everything now another week of scan for 100000 episode

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Hi
by any chance can please add notification on pg ui , for example if our mount dropped we get notify by mail or etc
today my mount dropped on my tdrive and plex scan my tv show section and I lost everything now another week of scan for 100000 episode
i'm adding next if the mount drops to stop the containers. already tracking :D part of the reaosn why it got built first. ya lol mail :D it will shut down your containers if the mount drops (plex, emby, jellyfin)

Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
the irony is we had something like this in pg6, but was crude, but this will be easy now :D trust me. it happened to me after 8 months. haha :D i can look into a notifications setup because the warnings are important; had something built in before.

Reactions: 1 user

Methanoid

Experienced
Nov 9, 2018
Is it just me or does the tdrive service die a LOT more often since 8.4x series? Mine seems to :-(

Armin

Veteran
Original poster
Staff
Mar 28, 2018
what version you guys on ?
this issue was cause by some modification in rclone config for better performance by plex ,which after this issue patched up.
just update to last stable version

Methanoid

Experienced
Nov 9, 2018
I'm on 8.4.19... I'd rather not be forced into daily updating :( . Is there a version of 8.5 which is stable for tdrive and generally stable? When you have your server pretty much working fine I am loath to update!!

T

Toddlerone

What last stable version? I have yet to find it. Can't keep up with re install pgbliz, so many updates and support dropped for old.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending