Nublet to PGBlitz but can't seem to get over this issue | PlexGuide.com

Nublet to PGBlitz but can't seem to get over this issue

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Aforesaidace

Citizen
Original poster
Feb 5, 2019
Heyo! Trying to setup PGBlitz with sonarr and the like, but when i am trying to setup NZBget downloads are not starting due to low disc space. I have setup the Remote Path Mappings, both the direct path of the internal IP as well as the container name nzbget to the path listed in the Wiki. Thanks in advance, been trying to get this working for a couple weeks now :(

HostRemote PathLocal Path
192.168.1.12 /mnt/downloads/nzbget/ /mnt/unionfs/nzbget/
nzbget /mnt/downloads/nzbget/ /mnt/unionfs/nzbget/

Aforesaidace

Citizen
Original poster
Feb 5, 2019
Ok, soo found out was not giving enough space to the VM to allow it to download anything, now though its Radarr/Sonarr etc are not moving the media over :( Any help or suggestions would be greatly apreciated

Cthe1

Experienced+
Mar 5, 2019
You fount the problem? just expand the diskspace, so you can have enough space for the temp downloaded data.

Aforesaidace

Citizen
Original poster
Feb 5, 2019
Yeop, I ended up just rebulding the VM with more space but yes essentially. Also I was downloading faster than I could upload to the Tdrive, I wasn't patient enough to see that everything was moving correctly albeit slowly, so right now i am trying to get a GCE feeder box going, let that run for how ever long it takes to run out of credits to fill up on some media and then let my local machine fill in any holes

Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending