NZB Invites - NZB INDEXER INVITES | PlexGuide.com

NZB Invites NZB INDEXER INVITES

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Assists Greatly with Development Costs

judgeyuk

PG Enlistee
Feb 25, 2019
I'm new to newsgroups and would love to try them out, so any invites would be great.

Thank you

RedDog

PG Enlistee
Mar 12, 2019
Hey all! Just getting started with newsgroups/indexers and a DrunkenSlug invite would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

peppoonline

PG Sergeant
Donor
Dec 24, 2018
Does anyone know what's the matter with newz-complex? It's down for some days... no message, nothing...

H1f0x

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 1, 2019
not really but the page just changed to some bb errors.. i guess they are working on it :)

Everlode

PG Enlistee
Apr 19, 2019
Hey all :) Would it be possible for me to get invites to newz-complex or .in? For others, I have a few invites (geek, drunkenslug) that I could give out

kvothe96

PG Enlistee
Donor
Apr 19, 2019
Hello! I am also looking for an newz-complex invite. Are they still available? It's so frustrating finding german content with english indexers. :(

Thank you!

Kvothe96

pYTTH

PG Captain
Staff
Nov 1, 2018
it's more likely to meet the pope than getting a newz-complex invite. hahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

pYTTH

PG Captain
Staff
Nov 1, 2018
Thx for the headsup.
Anyone already registered and have feedbacks?

sobe7four

PG First Class
Apr 27, 2019
Trying to rebuild indexers after nzbs.org shutdown so if anyone has an extra invite for OMGWTFNZB and/or Drunkenslug it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending