Sonarr - Nzbfinder.ws can no longer working after Sectigo AddTrust External CA Root Expiration | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Nzbfinder.ws can no longer working after Sectigo AddTrust External CA Root Expiration

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

FiveO

Citizen+
Original poster
Raffle Winner
Apr 6, 2020
Just a bit of a heads up for everyone. I noticed an error in my Sonarr today for NZBFinder.ws failing. The logs showed it was SSL certificate related. I went to the Sonarr forums and found this:

The certificate appears to have expired today. The only way to fix it is wait until they update the SSL certificate, or turn off "Certificate Validation" in General Settings for Sonarr. I do not recommend the disabling of Certificate Validation" option for people. Best to just wait it out for either Sonarr to update to the newer standard or for the SSL certificate to be renewed.

Reactions: 1 users

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Just a bit of a heads up for everyone. I noticed an error in my Sonarr today for NZBFinder.ws failing. The logs showed it was SSL certificate related. I went to the Sonarr forums and found this:

The certificate appears to have expired today. The only way to fix it is wait until they update the SSL certificate, or turn off "Certificate Validation" in General Settings for Sonarr. I do not recommend the disabling of Certificate Validation" option for people. Best to just wait it out for either Sonarr to update to the newer standard or for the SSL certificate to be renewed.
Oh good to know. They have been pretty good over the last two years for me. I hope your enjoying the raffle win @FiveO

FiveO

Citizen+
Original poster
Raffle Winner
Apr 6, 2020
I apologize, I don't have dog/slug to compare with. I have NZBGeek, NZBFinder, and SimplyNZBs and NZBFinder works pretty well I find. I should point out that the certificate issue only affects Sonarr, and not Radarr or Lidarr.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending