NZBGet - Nzbget cannot move or create files | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet Nzbget cannot move or create files

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

beemotherobobro

Citizen
Original poster
Mar 2, 2018
Hi,

I'm experiencing an issue where I can't download anything with Nzbget and whenever I attempt to, I get spammed with the following two error messages:
Could not create file /tmp/nzb-[num].tmp
Could not move file /tmp/nzb-[num].tmp to /nzb/[nzb name].nzb:

I suspected it was a permissions issue but even after doing a chmod a+rwx / inside the container it still reports the same error.

I've tried removing the container and removing /opt/appdata/nzbget and /mnt/nzbget but the issue still persists.
Thanks for any help with this!

Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Update to 5.081, the issue has been fixed. It’s was nzb causing the problems; their update.

revrenhex

Citizen+
Apr 7, 2018
I'm having the same issue, I updated to 5.081, now it doesn't show the cannot create tmp file error, the download will reach 100% but fail to unpack.

revrenhex

Citizen+
Apr 7, 2018
My issue started same as yours, with the inability to create tmp files. Following the advice in this thread, I updated to 5.081, and the problem shifted from being unable to create the tmp files and start a download to now being unable to unpack files. I'm sorry you misread my comment. Thanks for the link, I'm already following that thread. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending