NZBGet - NZBget Communication error! Cannot establish connection to NZBGet. | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet NZBget Communication error! Cannot establish connection to NZBGet.

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

apelectric

Citizen+
Original poster
May 27, 2018
Happy Saturday Everyone. I have all these different paid news server subscriptions over time and I've been digging them out of my emails to use with my shiny new Plexguide Server.
This morning I was trying to configure OZNZB and for whatever reason it seems that the API has to be configured from the OZNZB server-side in order to use at as an indexer in nzbget. Anyway I set a username and password and changed the ip from 0.0.0.0 to 10.1.3.13 (plexguide address) in NZBget. It caused me to lose my connection to it and I can't figure out how to reverse this. Its container is running but I've tried reinstalling from pleguide also turning the container off and then try reinstalling to no avail. I was trying not to delete the container in hopes to not lose the servers I already have configured.
The 1st backup of NZBget is not scheduled until 11PM tonight so I guess restoring that would not be an option.

Also, I can never reach any of the apps via the (172....) address that Docker has assigned it but I assume that would require some sort of bridge or at least to take the NICS off of static DNS.

Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Try 6.030 for the new backup

apelectric

Citizen+
Original poster
May 27, 2018
OK. Thanks but wouldnt I need a restore point on nzbget since the 1st backup isnt scheduled to run untill 11PM or is there an automatic one?
The only way backup appears on my GUI is if I use the update link and back out. Then there is about 4 more options on the main Plexguide screen but lately when I select the update (H) link I get kicked off back to login screen.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending