NZBGet - NZBget direct extract to Gdrive | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet NZBget direct extract to Gdrive

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

apejam

Active
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
Apologies if this has come up repeatedly before and thank you in advance. I'm just getting started with this side of Plex, normally used to just a local server. I've set everything up in terms of Plex, rclone and nzbget going the gdrive route.
Rather than fully automating the process, until I build the server up with content, I'd like to take a more manual approach so I can control where things are going for now. I've had a look at setting NZBget up to extract to a folder direct on the unionfs mount (or even direct to Gdrive) using the different categories linking to different folders eg /mnt/unionfs/Plex/HDmovies or /mnt/unionfs/Plex/4Kmovies. Firstly, I'm getting errors trying to extract and create the downloaded folder within any location above so I'm wondering if that's the correct way to set up the category paths in NZBget if all the other drive paths are set to the ones in your guide. Secondly is this even an ok way of going about this or should I look at an alternative solution?
Another thing driving this is that the files aren't moving to the move folder automatically if I leave NZBget in the recommended configuration. If I drop a file into the move folder manually it will transfer it to the root of my Gdrive to which I'd still have to move it from there anyway to the Plex subfolder I have everything in there.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
there is a local edition, but i need to adjust it for pg7.

apejam

Active
Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
Would there be any reason why nzbget isn't putting the completed movies category folder in /mnt/move/movies and is going in /mnt/nzbget/completed/movies instead? I'm guessing there's some sort of remapping that your script does to put the /completed/movies into /mnt/move and not in the default directory of nzbget like it is doing? I've tried 7.003 and 7.005 now.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending