NZBGet - Nzbget dont unpack the files | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet Nzbget dont unpack the files

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moinante

Citizen
Original poster
Feb 18, 2018
Hello
I dont know how this is happening but nzbget dont unpack the files and i'm getting error, nothing as changed in my server and i did a reset and did a clean install
Thanks

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Sun May 27 2018 22:14:48Unpack for Black.Water.2018.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-FGT failed.

Last edited:

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I'll put the fix into beta 8. A member already gave us a solution. I was switched to SAB not knowning this.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Fixed in latest dev update (or beta 8 - not ready as of this post)

Brix

Citizen
Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Salut im now on the 5.081RC1 but i have still the downloading problem, nzbget is giving everything as a failure.

It looks like the error from yesterday still exists? unrar problem? I found this on my version yesterday in the nzbget log and also today after upgrading and restarting

Unrar: unrar: loadlocale.c:129: _nl_intern_locale_data: Assertion `cnt < (sizeof (_nl_value_type_LC_TIME) / sizeof (_nl_value_type_LC_TIME[0]))' failed.

Any hints?

Reactions: 1 user

Stupifier

Experienced+
Staff
Donor
Mar 18, 2018
Salut im now on the 5.081RC1 but i have still the downloading problem, nzbget is giving everything as a failure.

It looks like the error from yesterday still exists? unrar problem? I found this on my version yesterday in the nzbget log and also today after upgrading and restarting

Unrar: unrar: loadlocale.c:129: _nl_intern_locale_data: Assertion `cnt < (sizeof (_nl_value_type_LC_TIME) / sizeof (_nl_value_type_LC_TIME[0]))' failed.

Any hints?
Mmmm....That error is something different I think. Everyone on this thread just had simple unable to unpack fail messages. Your error message looks super weird. Dunno.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
ya that's weird, did you redeploy nzbget?

Qlogic

Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
I am having nzbget errors as well. Plus cant get sabnzbd working either. Nothing will connect

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
ya it's too vague :D

Qlogic

Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Sorry

I get stuck on this

usermod: no changes

[cont-init.d] 00-setup-environment: exited 0.

[cont-init.d] 10-install-app: executing...

Just sits there

Qlogic

Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
then i get after just leaving it

s6-applyuidgid: fatal: unable to exec /app/nzbget: No such file or directory

Stupifier

Experienced+
Staff
Donor
Mar 18, 2018
Those are weird error messages. They definitely are not related to this thread (about unpack errors). You should either open another thread about that... Or maybe even take it to the real NZBGet developers on their forum

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
ya mine is running fine, have u guys update your nzbget to the newest including running 5.083? (and rerun nzbget)? Mine is running fine. But who knows, maybe they did something again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending