NZBGet - NZBGET Downloads - running out of HDD on 2TB. Is this typical? | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet NZBGET Downloads - running out of HDD on 2TB. Is this typical?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

timmeh

Experienced+
Original poster
Feb 14, 2019
I've now installed PGBlitz with 20 user accounts as I'm 99% sure that the daily limit was the issue. Will leave it for a while and see if everything's uploaded...?
@Proelior - as part of the process for moving files from GDrive to TDrive, do these files need to be processed via sudo cp /mnt/gdrive/{Folder,} /mnt/move/{Folder}, or can I simply copy them over from GDrive to TDrive within google drive?
As an aside, does /mnt/unionfs/movies/ point to both GDrive and TDrive /movies/ folders, or now that PGBlitz is setup, is all my existing data in GDrive ignored?

Thanks again for your help. I think I'm getting there. Going right back to basics has really helped @Datamonkeh.

Last edited:

Proelior

Citizen+
Jan 29, 2018
Lol 20 is a little excessive. Make sure you put your uploads in /mnt/move or /mnt/unionfs and they'll upload on
I've now installed PGBlitz with 20 user accounts as I'm 99% sure that the daily limit was the issue. Will leave it for a while and see if everything's uploaded...?
@Proelior - as part of the process for moving files from GDrive to TDrive, do these files need to be processed via sudo cp /mnt/gdrive/{Folder,} /mnt/move/{Folder}, or can I simply copy them over from GDrive to TDrive within google drive?
As an aside, does /mnt/unionfs/movies/ point to both GDrive and TDrive /movies/ folders, or now that PGBlitz is setup, is all my existing data in GDrive ignored?
I've had no issue in the past copying from gdrive to tdrive within the google drive interface. I have lost data doing it the other way around though!

Yes unionfs folder is a merged folder of both g and t drives. So no any data already in gdrive will show up alongside your tdrive data.
Personally I would just leave any data already uploaded to gdrive where it is and just upload new stuff to tdrive.

timmeh

Experienced+
Original poster
Feb 14, 2019
Lol 20 is a little excessive. Make sure you put your uploads in /mnt/move or /mnt/unionfs and they'll upload on
Lol, well, I wasn't sure and the guide said you may have issues managing 200 emails, so 20 sounded conservative. At least I'll not get stuck again though!
Cool, I'll leave everything where it is rather than migrate. Thanks for your help with this. I'm a right tit going with the wrong transportation process and wondering why it doesn't work...

Proelior

Citizen+
Jan 29, 2018
Your welcome.
Pgmove does work fine but has its limitations.
If you have a lot of upload bandwidth and lots of data to upload from local hard drives then pgblitz is the way to go.
Pgmove can be a tedious process if uploading lots of data and is meant for non heavy users.
Good luck and hopefully this will be the end of your woes. If not there are always folks around here willing to help.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending