NZBGet - NZBGET Downloads, where are they? | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet NZBGET Downloads, where are they?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

theboywonder

Active
Original poster
Apr 30, 2018
Hi

I have obviously missing something really obvious here, but cannot figure it out.

NZBGet is configured with the servers ok, so Radarr finds the Movies and sends the download to NZBGET. The file downloads but I cannot find it anywhere. It is definately being downlaoded as the more I download, I get presented with a server disk space issue, and NZBGET pauses.

Radarr movie location is: /unionfs/Media/Films/The Little Mermaid (1989) for example

Plex is booking at: /unionfs/Media/Films

Teamfolder is Media/Films

NZBPaths are:
MainDir=${AppDir}/downloads
DestDir=${MainDir}/completed
InterDir=${MainDir}/intermediate
NzbDir=${MainDir}/nzb
QueueDir=${MainDir}/queue
TempDir=${MainDir}/tmp
WebDir=${AppDir}/webui
ScriptDir=${AppDir}/scripts
LockFile=${MainDir}/nzbget.lock
LogFile=${MainDir}/nzbget.log
ConfigTemplate=${AppDir}/webui/nzbget.conf.template

Category1.DestDir=/complete/movies

Can someone point me in the right direction?
My server disk is only 50GB. Is that going to cause issues too? Are the downloads stored locally, then moved to Tdrive?

Thanks

Last edited:

Kinvaris

Experienced
Donor
Apr 12, 2018
Not familiar with local setup but I have to assume they are in /mnt

ls -la /unionfs/Media/Films/

This command should tell you if there are files in there

if you are downloading lots 50gb will be an issue, all your config files are stored locally and plex meta data takes up a lot of space in big libraries. The files download to local and then are uploaded so you wont be able to say download a movies with >50gb size.

Is the issue the files are not uploading to tdrive? or simple that you cant find them your local machine?

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

sorry thats ls -la /mnt/unionfs/Media/Films/

did you edit the paths? because I dont think /media is not a path plexdrive uses by default.

I believe the default path is /mnt/unionfs/movies
and in nzbget /complete/movies.

These paths are pre-configured on install

Last edited:

theboywonder

Active
Original poster
Apr 30, 2018
There is nothing in /mnt/unionfs/Media/Films/

I hadn't changed the paths. Perhaps I should remove NZBGET and reinstall.

Kinvaris

Experienced
Donor
Apr 12, 2018
Ok, I suggest verifying your pgblitz setup. I can't remember the commands off hand but they are in the wiki at the end of the pgblitz install page.

If you want to redo your nzbget install make sure to delete your config as deleting the container only will keep your original settings;

Sudo rm -R /opt/appdata/nzbget

So when adding nzbget to sonnar/radarr you shouldn't have to change the catagory. And it should download to the right folder and upload to gdrive by default.

GL

barryclamsworth

Governer
Donor
Feb 2, 2018
I am not sure about local server or multi HDD setup but remote setup is not like that.

For basic gdrive remote server the path is /mnt/unionfs/movies/ There is no media. There is no films.

If you have only 50 GB you might have run out of unpacking space. I'd check this out first. 50GB is pretty tiny for a VPS let alone a home server. An SSD double that size is less than $50 in Australia.

You need at least double the size of whatever you are downloading free to store the file and then unpack it. So a 10GB file needs at least 20GB free and preferably 30GB free to complete the download process.

After download and upack it get's moved from /opt/appdata/nzbget/downloads/completed/ to the respective /mnt/move/ folder, in this case /mnt/move/movies/ and from there to its final destination.

Anyway, check out /opt/appdata/nzbget/downloads/intermediate/ I think for failed NZBs - it hangs onto the failed downloads just in case they come in handy and this can really get out of control over time filling up your hard drive space. Particularly if you are downloading 98% of a movie before it fails.

Reactions: 1 user

theboywonder

Active
Original poster
Apr 30, 2018
Ok, clean install from OS upwards.

Selected movie in Radarr to save to /unionfs/movies
Download sent to NZBGET, movie downlaoded, and is in the /unionfs/movies folder on the server

I look a my google Team Folder and nothing is there...

Any logs I can look at, thanks

barryclamsworth

Governer
Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Did you setup with blitz version or regular gdrive?

Regular gdrive doesn't use teamdrive.

You can check the status of move via the plexguide app, troubleshooting section I think.

djzidon

Experienced
Jul 7, 2018
I found my files here: /mnt/nzbget/incomplete and here: /mnt/nzbget/completed

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I found my files here: /mnt/nzbget/incomplete and here: /mnt/nzbget/completed
ya i rearranged the stuff; plus the script is modified to change the path's within nzbget

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending