NZBGet - NZBget from 7.5 --> 7.6 | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet NZBget from 7.5 --> 7.6

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

pb1051

Experienced
Original poster
Nov 6, 2018
Okay, I messed up with the NZBget from 7.5 --> 7.6. I have now uninstalled and reinstalled and reconfigured my installation of NZBget.

After getting NZBget back up and running, I receive this error every 30 minutes in NZBget:
Code:
Request received on port 6789 from xxx.xx.x.x, but username (admin) or password invalid
Someone in the NZBget github said that their installation was referencing the wrong config file because they were using Docker containers. Could this be the same problem? Any one else have this issue?

pYTTH

Elite
Staff
Nov 1, 2018
Check in portainer what client is making requests and configure it propper (right username/password) that you set in nzbget under settings

Reactions: 1 user

pb1051

Experienced
Original poster
Nov 6, 2018
Check in portainer what client is making requests and configure it propper (right username/password) that you set in nzbget under settings
Well, 6789 is NZBget. haha. It has not given me the warning message recently. So fingers crossed.

tonycfromit

Experienced
Staff
Mar 16, 2018
I saw this one too when I did the same upgrade. There is a username/password by default that wasn't there before, and when you login the first time and reconfigure the error goes away, or that is how it worked for me.

(Hey, since when am I a "Tech Lead"? I mean, that's cool and all, but I would have imagined I would have been told. Maybe I have just been "volunteered-voluntold" in which case... ok!)

pb1051

Experienced
Original poster
Nov 6, 2018
I already deleted the IP it was coming from, so I won't be able to figure it out. Sorry.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending