NZBGet - Nzbget getting errors | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet Nzbget getting errors

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Maslygan

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Dec 1, 2018
as seen in the picture, i also reinstalled it, still getting errors.

pYTTH

Elite
Staff
Nov 1, 2018
What scripts are you using in nzbget?
Can you post screens of your nzbget with the script settings?

Maslygan

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Dec 1, 2018
Im pretty sure i dont have any scripts?3164

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
users reported using 8.6beta1 resolved tons of issues. try that and redeploy nzbget and see how it works out!

Maslygan

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Dec 1, 2018
Will try that :D

Maslygan

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Dec 1, 2018
didnt seem to fix it :/

Signup20

Active
Jan 25, 2019
I have the same issue... nzbget responds with "Unrar error code: 5". I'm currently on 8.5.8 on GCE. I changed diskspace settings to "0" to skip the check for disk space, which helped initially, but now all attempts fails related to error 5 space.

Maslygan

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Dec 1, 2018
I got the errors after i hit disk limit once, after that it didnt work i think. honestly i might just reinstall the whole box

Signup20

Active
Jan 25, 2019
I was able to resolve by forcefully deleting all files in the /mnt/incomplete/nzbget directory. Once I removed all files, the problem was resolved. Will monitor and post back if things change.

Since I'm new to Linux, I'll share the steps I followed in case it helps others:
  1. terminal into the linux server (in my case, GCE)
  2. navigate to the directory using "cd /mnt/incomplete/nzbget" command
  3. list all items using "ls" command (not needed, but I wanted to see what was taking up space)
  4. delete all items using "rm -r *" command

Question: is there a scheduled job/task that automatically deletes incomplete downloads? I have the Download Client - Remove option enabled in both Sonarr and Radarr, but I did see a bunch of files listed which I manually deleted.

Maslygan

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Dec 1, 2018
Update: I had to uninstall and reinstall the nzbget container. my guess is that some permissions fucked something up, and this fixed the problem. :)

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending