NZBGet - [NZBGet] - importing NZB directly to client and paths | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet [NZBGet] - importing NZB directly to client and paths

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

kenzo86

Active
Original poster
Feb 15, 2019
Hi guys,

So I got Rraddar working just fine with Remote Path Mappings and path leading to "/mnt/unionfs/movies". A quick test shows that the download works, it moves to /move and is encrypted and uploaded.

My question is - I tend to use a mobile app to browse the indexer directly and then import the nzb to nzbget. Would I need to change any paths to get this to work, or should it be fine if I select the "movies" category when importing? Would this leave the download in "/mnt/download/nzbget/movies/" ?
Do I need to change the path for "completed" downloads in NZBGet to "/mnt/unionfs/movies" ?

I know I could test this, but I rather not f*** it up.

Last edited:

kenzo86

Active
Original poster
Feb 15, 2019
Yep you're fine, just use the right category
Thanks.
Is there a way to allow sites with server integration to send nzbs directly to NZBGet if PortGuard is on? Understandably it doesn't work if I leave ports blocked.

S

subse7en

I would not recommend!! You can't have portguard or PGShield on and at that point you're exposing your server and being insecure.

kenzo86

Active
Original poster
Feb 15, 2019
I would not recommend!! You can't have portguard or PGShield on and at that point you're exposing your server and being insecure.
Thanks for replying.

I found that using the "movies" category put the file in "/mnt/unionfs/nzbget/movies"
Would it be possible to have it sent to "/mnt/unionfs/movies", as this is where radarr sends the file after downloading to "/mnt/unionfs/nzbget/movies"

S

subse7en

You would have to edit the path to /mnt/downloads/movies.

I recommend making a new category (don't change existing ones or you'll break arr)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user

kenzo86

Active
Original poster
Feb 15, 2019
You would have to edit the path to /mnt/downloads/movies.

I recommend making a new category (don't change existing ones or you'll break arr)
Doing this seems to cause failed downloads for an odd reason. I will just use the movies category and keep the files in different folders and point plex to the different source folders.

Is there a way of notifying plex from nzbget so the library autoupdates?

S

subse7en

No.

I would consider just using sonarr/radarr and let it do stuff for you instead of manually doing things.

kenzo86

Active
Original poster
Feb 15, 2019
No.

I would consider just using sonarr/radarr and let it do stuff for you instead of manually doing things.
I knowwww, but it's so much better browsing through things, rather than thinking of what you might want and searching specifically....get me? :p

Last edited:

nachobel

Experienced+
Staff
Donor
Feb 2, 2019
You could still browse and then search for it in arr once you’ve found something. NZBGet also won’t change file names like arr will.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending