NZBGet - Nzbget issues | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet Nzbget issues

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

titooo7

Veteran
Original poster
Jul 31, 2018
I'm on 7.6.9 and all of the sudden my nzb files aren't being added to nzbget. Nzbget has the following error messages:

• Could not move file /tmp/nzb-1.tmp to /nzb/Backtrace.2018.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-CMRG.nzb:
  • nzbget.conf(46): Invalid value for option "NzbDir" (/nzb): could not create directory : error
  • nzbget.conf(52): Invalid value for option "QueueDir" (/queue): could not create directory :

I can see that my /mnt/nzbget folder has already the directories nzb and qeue so i don't why i get those errors

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I'm on 7.6.9 and all of the sudden my nzb files aren't being added to nzbget. Nzbget has the following error messages:

• Could not move file /tmp/nzb-1.tmp to /nzb/Backtrace.2018.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-CMRG.nzb:
  • nzbget.conf(46): Invalid value for option "NzbDir" (/nzb): could not create directory : error
  • nzbget.conf(52): Invalid value for option "QueueDir" (/queue): could not create directory :

I can see that my /mnt/nzbget folder has already the directories nzb and qeue so i don't why i get those errors
Try redeploying nzbget. Not reinstall.

pYTTH

Elite
Staff
Nov 1, 2018
same issue here, have also make a bug thread for that so @Admin9705 can have a look at it

Reactions: 1 user

pYTTH

Elite
Staff
Nov 1, 2018
not for me

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
ya it's plex and then guide for user and password, i have it updated in the wiki, but will have it show when installing the apps

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
How can I redeploy?
I only see the install and uninstall options + reinstall option if I type nzbget in the installer
just retype the name (even though it doesn't show)

Brezin

Noobz
Dec 16, 2018
Thank you for this info about the login and password - it drove me crazy... :)
I even reinstalled the whole Ubuntu on VMware and PG and ... Nothing - couldn't log in into NZBget.
Well, now it works and the answer was: plex and guide.

Please make sure this is clear for future generations to come.

Good day everyone

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Thank you for this info about the login and password - it drove me crazy... :)
I even reinstalled the whole Ubuntu on VMware and PG and ... Nothing - couldn't log in into NZBget.
Well, now it works and the answer was: plex and guide.

Please make sure this is clear for future generations to come.

Good day everyone
ya it will be know, in the wiki; legacy users will run into this issue, but will have it display in the output

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending