NZBGet - NZBGet leaving files in /complete | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet NZBGet leaving files in /complete

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

3days

Experienced
Original poster
Jan 24, 2018
Hi,

I honestly don't know if this is a NZBGet or sonarr/radarr problem.

I have a pretty small disk (120gb ssd) on my server and downloading pretty big movies (30-40gb). Every now and then the files copy and renames as it should to move and uploads to gdrive. But in some cases the original unpacked file gets left behind in /complete/movies or complete/tv. This fills up the disk pretty fast and stops the whole process.

Anyone else have this problem or know a solution?

Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
@3days this is an issue with nzbget and sabnzbd. They can tend to leave some big files. I would recommend getting a larger drive or avoid movie file sizes that big. Simply, they may not have enough room to unpack if you have file sizes that big with little disk space. My server has a 1TB disk (ssd) and for sanity reasons on unpacking and etc, but i run my plex server on it. You may have scroll through their forums (but I would not have anything larger than 5gb) download on such a small disk.

3days

Experienced
Original poster
Jan 24, 2018
Tought that would be the problem. I'm still waiting for another server from oneprovider.com to get online, but thier support is beyond bad, 5 days downtime now.

I'm pretty novice on linux, but read about cron jobs and will give that ago. Delete older files every 3h or so and it should be fine until the other server gets online atleast. :)

thanks for input!

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
@3days, you could but the problem you run into is if it kicks in and deletes files that are processing :D But continue to ask away and the community will assist.

Cryptids

Experienced
Staff
Donor
Feb 3, 2018
Im having this issue, not with every movie but it's leaving a lot behind in the nzbget/completed file

Any way to cleanse this or restart the move process?

DarkSteel

Experienced
Staff
Jan 18, 2018
Im having this issue, not with every movie but it's leaving a lot behind in the nzbget/completed file

Any way to cleanse this or restart the move process?
It works in the RC1 5.069. he added a script that deploys that deletes junk / left over files every 60 minutes. deploys through the upgrade process i believe

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Hi,

I honestly don't know if this is a NZBGet or sonarr/radarr problem.

I have a pretty small disk (120gb ssd) on my server and downloading pretty big movies (30-40gb). Every now and then the files copy and renames as it should to move and uploads to gdrive. But in some cases the original unpacked file gets left behind in /complete/movies or complete/tv. This fills up the disk pretty fast and stops the whole process.

Anyone else have this problem or know a solution?
For NZBGET, Version 5.069 autodeploys a script to help resolve this issue for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending