NZBGet - nzbget "Missing root folder: /mnt/downloads/nzbget/tv" for the 2nd time | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet nzbget "Missing root folder: /mnt/downloads/nzbget/tv" for the 2nd time

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

syebrexsr

Experienced+
Original poster
Donor
Patron
May 22, 2020
I have recieved this error of missing root folder for the second time. The first time this happend I chocked it up to an old bug and hopped it would go away if I recreated the folder path; which it did for a while ( couple days approx.) . So today I get the error again, see picture .

1600189885285.png

I have seem a similar post but there was no real solid conclusion other than he was the only one that has seen this. Please if this has happen to you also, post here. Thank you.

timetrex

Elite
Staff
Oct 22, 2018
nothing really to be worry about. The folder will appear when you download content. I have the same issue but it would be with my movie folder. Radarr will complain it's missing. But it is fine, once I download something, the folder will appear and content moves to cloud drive.

Reactions: 1 users

syebrexsr

Experienced+
Original poster
Donor
Patron
May 22, 2020
nothing really to be worry about. The folder will appear when you download content. I have the same issue but it would be with my movie folder. Radarr will complain it's missing. But it is fine, once I download something, the folder will appear and content moves to cloud drive.
Thank you, it is how you said it would be :) .

Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending