NZBGet - nzbget-mp4 | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet nzbget-mp4

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

ch1p2014

Experienced+
Donor
Sep 8, 2018
Any ideas what dependency it is ? Does it have something to do with this babelfish error ?

introvertmouse

Experienced+
Apr 1, 2018
WHOOOP WHOOOP Managed to get it all sorted. Happy days
can you update wiki or post here setup please?

i really want to convert mine, preparing a new server this weekend.

introvertmouse

Experienced+
Apr 1, 2018
just thinkin about this - i am going to start using a private tracker too. this would only work for usenet. i would need to use the sonarr raddar scripts i believe. i am still curious on your resolution

vinnync

Citizen
Aug 23, 2019
Any update on this? Trying to get it to work for me..

1567737186435.png

Those are the erros I'm getting. I've tried putting the automator in different places (root, nzbget appdata folder,etc).

Last edited:

vinnync

Citizen
Aug 23, 2019
So the fix is to install the requirements. Duh. Do it through docker for nzbget. You will need to install pip, or at least I did so do that with wget and download pip install python file (Apt-get wouldn't work for me and I don't know docker/linux enough to fix it). Now I need to get my setup working but I think this will work.

claytonj

Citizen+
Nov 20, 2018
I'm having the same issue and I've verified all the requirements have been met. Can you tell us what you did to resolve the problem?

claytonj

Citizen+
Nov 20, 2018
yes I sure did. I gave up and moved over to let Sonarr / Radarr run the script but that is proving to have some issues too.

claytonj

Citizen+
Nov 20, 2018
vinnync
I validated all requirements are met based on this doc.

any pointers would be appreciated.

Last edited:

FullCycle

Experienced
Original poster
Feb 22, 2018
Hmm, strange issues. The deployment is setup so that when the container is launch, an alternative init file is there that pulls the add-on and installers all the requirements, before compiling ffmpeg.

Most common issue is the need to edit autoPostprocess.ini file after all this has happened and fill in sonarr/radarr API key.

I did push an update the other day to add a newly added requirement.

You could try installing via my fork. I'll post in a second

claytonj

Citizen+
Nov 20, 2018
FullCycle - I guess I'm not sure what to do, I redeployed nzbget-mp4 and I've added my API keys the only thing I'm not sure about is the proper path for the script or if I'm missing something else. Im still getting the failed (terminated with unknown status) error message.

Last edited:

FullCycle

Experienced
Original poster
Feb 22, 2018
When you deploy it, the appdata folder is mounted in the docker. There is a init file, which overwrites the docker default one, and grabs the script from GitHub to the normal scripts folder.

claytonj

Citizen+
Nov 20, 2018
When you deploy it, the appdata folder is mounted in the docker. There is a init file, which overwrites the docker default one, and grabs the script from GitHub to the normal scripts folder.
Should my path to the script be /scripts/MP4_Automator? I know I have to be missing something stupid.

FullCycle

Experienced
Original poster
Feb 22, 2018
Should my path to the script be /scripts/MP4_Automator? I know I have to be missing something stupid.
From the docker container perspective the path is /config/scripts/MP4_Automator/

From the perspective of you host system it is /opt/appdata/nzbget/scripts/MP4_Automator/

claytonj

Citizen+
Nov 20, 2018
From the docker container perspective the path is /config/scripts/MP4_Automator/

From the perspective of you host system it is /opt/appdata/nzbget/scripts/MP4_Automator/
That worked.
Thanks Bud I knew it had to be something stupid that I wasn't seeing.

Now that Im converting on download can I use the manual script to convert already downloaded files?

Last edited:

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending