Radarr - nzbget or sabnzb not connecting to radarr or sonarr | PlexGuide.com

Radarr nzbget or sabnzb not connecting to radarr or sonarr

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

pajinki

Citizen
Original poster
Jul 6, 2019
I've been running PGBlitz for almost a year now but I've used torrents rather than newsgroups.

Today I decided I would give newsgroups a try. However, whenever I try to connect radarr or sonarr to nzbget (or even sabnzb) I get the following errors:

In radarr/sonarr:
Test was aborted due to an error: Unable to connect to NZBGet. HTTP request failed: [400:BadRequest] [POST] at [http://nzbget:6789/admin/jsonrpc]

In nzbget:

Web-Server: 400 Bad Request, Resource: /admin/jsonrpc

I've tried reinstalling nzbget with no luck. I've try with and without a username/password. I've also tried adding the IP's to nzbget. All with no luck although I do not suspect that's the issue since they both can see eachother. I looked at the wiki's and did everything it says to. (Possible I glazed a detail?)

vFlagR

Experienced+
Staff
Aug 27, 2018
Hey, can you post screenshots of your settings for NZBGet in Radarr or Sonarr? Also, are you using Traefik and are your ports open or closed?

vFlagR

Experienced+
Staff
Aug 27, 2018
If you enable advanced settings is there anything in the URL base? These are my nzb settings that I used to use. Screenshot_20190912-230747__01.jpg

vFlagR

Experienced+
Staff
Aug 27, 2018
Np :) can you mark this thread as solved, please?

Thanks!

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending