NZBGet - NZBget ---> Plex Library Folder? | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet NZBget ---> Plex Library Folder?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

ThunderousJake

Citizen
Original poster
May 18, 2019
Hey there!

After days of struggling through hurdles, I think I am CLOSE to getting my server running smoothly. The problem I am running into now that I have most of my app containers up and running is that once I began downloading some movies/tv via radarr and sonarr through NZBget I quickly ran out of disc space. I am using a CX41 cloud server via Hetzner Cloud services with 160 GB SSD, but I was under the impression that since I am using GSuite for storage that 160 GB would be plenty of room (at least early on). Maybe there is a problem with my GSuite connection? Obviously I'd love for someone to help me figure out what is wrong and fix it, but I'd also like an explanation of the process that is supposed to be occuring so that I can understand :)

ThunderousJake

Citizen
Original poster
May 18, 2019
Also, I can post any additional information by request, I'm just not sure what is helpful/relevant as this is all 100% new to me and foreign from any other project I've ever tried!

ThunderousJake

Citizen
Original poster
May 18, 2019

Edition is marked as not set? As you can see the disk space is almost full after a few movies downloaded.

Poore

Active
Donor
Dec 29, 2018
The media is first downloaded to your server temporarily and then uploaded to GSuite. If you try to download a lot at once you will run out of space but everything will still process slowly. I had this exact issue. Try to limit the number of downloads at once or increase the drive size.

I currently run 1 TB SSD for OS only and have /MNT on a 4 TB by itself. I have about 10 people using my server and sometimes the downloads get crazy. Especially when adding a new TV show that may already have 10 seasons out. They all start downloading at once and the drive space goes rapidly but it freed up once uploaded to GSuite.

Reactions: 1 user

ThunderousJake

Citizen
Original poster
May 18, 2019
The media is first downloaded to your server temporarily and then uploaded to GSuite. If you try to download a lot at once you will run out of space but everything will still process slowly. I had this exact issue. Try to limit the number of downloads at once or increase the drive size.

I currently run 1 TB SSD for OS only and have /MNT on a 4 TB by itself. I have about 10 people using my server and sometimes the downloads get crazy. Especially when adding a new TV show that may already have 10 seasons out. They all start downloading at once and the drive space goes rapidly but it freed up once uploaded to GSuite.
Thanks for the reply. That's what I thought was supposed to be happening, I'm just not sure how to tell whether or not it is working. As far as I can tell nothing has uploaded to my GSuite so I'm wondering whether or not I am properly connected. My PGClone is actively deployed using Encrypted Blitz and I didn't seem to have any issues connecting my Google Drive and Team Drive.

Poore

Active
Donor
Dec 29, 2018
Give it time. My biggest mistake was rushing and thinking nothing was happening. I'm sure you have looked at the wiki before but on https://github.com/PGBlitz/PGBlitz.com/wiki/PG-Move read section 5 "How it Works". This will explain how the media files get moved and the folder paths that are utilized and why.

I've never used Hetzner Cloud services. I run a local server with GSuite for storage but the installs have the same purpose and end results.

Reactions: 1 user

ThunderousJake

Citizen
Original poster
May 18, 2019
Give it time. My biggest mistake was rushing and thinking nothing was happening. I'm sure you have looked at the wiki before but on https://github.com/PGBlitz/PGBlitz.com/wiki/PG-Move read section 5 "How it Works". This will explain how the media files get moved and the folder paths that are utilized and why.

I've never used Hetzner Cloud services. I run a local server with GSuite for storage but the installs have the same purpose and end results.
I think that I understand the basic premise, and that link does clear up some things. However, it does mention that files can typically sit for between 0-45 minutes typically...but in my situation it has been nearly 24 hours with ot a single file uploaded, so I think I may have an actual issue somewhere rather than it just be a matter of me giving it time?

ThunderousJake

Citizen
Original poster
May 18, 2019
Here are some common issues to run through https://github.com/PGBlitz/PGBlitz.com/wiki/Common-Issues. You are using the default drive mappings correct? Also, remember upper and lower case matter. Are you doing torrents or newsgroups? What download client are you using such NZBget?
Default mappings yes. I'm using Newshosting/NewsGeek through NZBget.

Currently redeploying all apps to see if that helps.

ThunderousJake

Citizen
Original poster
May 18, 2019
Also worth noting that this is just on a cloud server (I think I mentioned that before) so it's not the end of the world, and I'm still just "practicing" before I take the plunge on a dedicated server.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending