NZBGet - NZBGet status cycling between downloading/queued? | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet NZBGet status cycling between downloading/queued?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

nwalters810

Active
Original poster
Feb 7, 2019
I have NZBGet setup on a dedicated Hetzner. For some reason, my downloads keep cycling between queued/downloading every 20 seconds or so. Any idea why or solutions to this?

T

TheShadow

Yes the nzb is corrupt / nzbget bug.

You'll need to delete the folder of the download out of /mnt/incomplete/nzbget to fix it. Typically the download will go through a loop -> queue, PP -> PP repair failure -> repeat.

This typically happens when you have 1 provider that has a repair block that's needed but the provider is having SSL issues.

nwalters810

Active
Original poster
Feb 7, 2019
Yes the nzb is corrupt / nzbget bug.

You'll need to delete the folder of the download out of /mnt/incomplete/nzbget to fix it. Typically the download will go through a loop -> queue, PP -> PP repair failure -> repeat.

This typically happens when you have 1 provider that has a repair block that's needed but the provider is having SSL issues.
Thanks for your reply! But it seems my experience is a bit different. There's no repair failures, everything is downloaded successfully. It's literally just in a "Downloading" status for about 20 seconds, then goes into a "queued" status for 5 seconds, and continues the loop until the download completes.

T

TheShadow

Sounds like a corrupted queue.

This will wipe out the queue w/o resetting your settings
sudo docker stop nzbget
rm -rf /opt/appdata/nzbget/queue
ls /opt/appdata/nzbget - check for queue-like files and remove any.
sudo docker start nzbget

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending